The Expanse: Cas Anvar (Alex) accused of multiple counts of harassment and sexual assault on Twitter

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Like I said in the Expanse show thread, if they are going to re-cast Alex instead of killing the character off then I suggest they hire Steve Lobo:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the Expanse show good? I just finished all of the Expanse books. Was highly entertained. Great series.

I think you'll like it. I don't think it's as good as the books, but has the general flow of the novels and stays true to the main characters IMO.
Do you think in book 9 they reveal what the entity is that destroyed the protomocule civilization:jbhmm: And does Elvi end up taking over as the head of Laconia since Teresa is gone and Duarte is :confused: ?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I think you'll like it. I don't think it's as good as the books, but has the general flow of the novels and stays true to the main characters IMO.
Do you think in book 9 they reveal what the entity is that destroyed the protomocule civilization:jbhmm: And does Elvi end up taking over as the head of Laconia since Teresa is gone and Duarte is :confused: ?

I think he can stretch it out for another two books about the entity that created the protomolecule. shyt at that point the main crew will be so old they may need to shift to a focus on different people. Because once we get to the creater of the protomolecule we have to tackle who bodied them and how the hell humans can fight them. They already flexed on humans with a light tap and had them shook. shyt he can use another 4-5 books fleshing out that story.

Duarte got the Thanos treatment. Breh was effortlessly running shyt until he got taken out of the equation

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in the Expanse show thread, if they are going to re-cast Alex instead of killing the character off then I suggest they hire Steve Lobo:

I thought about negging you for stealing this post right out of my head. If they do can Anvar. Prime is pouring jelly on themselves if Lobo's not the replacement

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Is the Expanse show good? I just finished all of the Expanse books. Was highly entertained. Great series.

I haven't read the books yet but I used to work with a breh that read them and thinks the show version of the characters were better. He fell off from reading the series though, I forget which book he named but he felt like the books became a drag.