The Expanse Cancelled By SyFy

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I assume it's a cheap as hell show. I'm still salty that shyt made it as far as it did though especially with the purge that just happened. :francis:

IMO best show SyFy has now is The Magicians. If they bush that, I'm gone.
Z nation was renewed for a fifth season:lolbron:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I assume it's a cheap as hell show. I'm still salty that shyt made it as far as it did though especially with the purge that just happened. :francis:

IMO best show SyFy has now is The Magicians. If they bush that, I'm gone.
I heard about Z Nation and tried to watch it before darl matter got canceled and the fukkery of the first episode was tol much for me.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
How dare they? This is one of the best shows on TV right now. Scyfy is ALWAYS doing this shyt. They canceled the second Star Gate franchise. They canceled that super hero show with that dude from New York Undercover in it. They killed the only black character in Lost Girl. They canceled Dark Matter. Someone needs to take that damn channel away from them. And I hope it has a good conclusive ending and not some cliffhanger bullshyt. If they touch the Magicians I'm going off.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I heard about Z Nation and tried to watch it before darl matter got canceled and the fukkery of the first episode was tol much for me.
Yeah Z Nation is trash

The first season is fun and entertaining but they took it way too far after that

Its crazy that they keep renewing that garbage but cancel all their good shows

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The first arc was piff but I agree its been kinda meh since the middle of season 2(when they finished the first book)
Actually thats when it got good I think

When there was an actual extraterrestrial to battle instead of just some military ass bullshyt

It’s cool but just not that interesting imo.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
giphy.gif