The Evil Within - Official Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Also, the bought the game not too long ago. That spider bytch scared the ship out me so I had to take a break.. But then I beat her ass not too long ago.
bytch is harmless. Lure her around and burn her up here and there. I made sure I dropped thay bytch in the furnace for the death kill.

Those screams :blessed:

That death animation when she kills you :huhldup: :steviej:

@We Ready so shook he won't even turn the game on

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
bytch is harmless. Lure her around and burn her up here and there. I made sure I dropped thay bytch in the furnace for the death kill.

Those screams :blessed:

That death animation when she kills you :huhldup: :steviej:

@We Ready so shook he won't even turn the game on
yeah she was easy as fuk but i was just shook at that atmosphere and the fact that i play at night when my kids are asleep and the bytch looks like
latest

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Limp simulator, no thank you. I'm glad more horror games are actually returning back to "horror/survival", especially after Kojima lit a fire under everyone's ass with P.T. but this game just feels like it could've been DLC for Resident Evil 5.
Casual gamer.

Game was made by the creator of resident evil and the game was great.

Returning back to survival horror. What a limp catch phrase to describe a New genre of games where you have no weapons and spend the entire game running and hiding unlike any so called survival horror game from the 90s

• Dap
Reactions: Ns