The EURO is TANKING brehs :blessed:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
We wanted to do a C across the West (UK, Sweden, Germany, France, Spain). Take our time, spend a couple days in each country. Wifey gets furloughed next year so thats why we wanted to do it that way. Wanted to head up to French wine country and revisit the Latin quarter :noah: Wanted to do Maccu Pichu this fall but now Im kinda thinking maybe we do France in the fall? Too many decisions brehs :to:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I give it to the makers of the euro they design some official badass currency... :Obama:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We wanted to do a C across the West (UK, Sweden, Germany, France, Spain). Take our time, spend a couple days in each country. Wifey gets furloughed next year so thats why we wanted to do it that way. Wanted to head up to French wine country and revisit the Latin quarter :noah: Wanted to do Maccu Pichu this fall but now Im kinda thinking maybe we do France in the fall? Too many decisions brehs :to:
Just remember - AirBnB is your best friend. Saved me a ton of money. Sometimes hosts even cooked for me and let me borrow their whips :mjcry:

https://www.airbnb.com/

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just remember - AirBnB is your best friend. Saved me a ton of money. Sometimes hosts even cooked for me and let me borrow their whips :mjcry:

https://www.airbnb.com/
Im feeling like some of them did more for u than cook n let u drive their whips :leostare: :steviej: :mido:

I totally forgot about AirBnB.... that shyt was part of why I left NYC... landlord was renting the apt above us, drove me fukking nuts. I will def look into that for the Paris and Spain leg of the trip tho :salute: U right, shyt gets expensive eating out.... but the food over there is so good, even from the supermarkets, I have no problems cooking the bulk of my food there. Just need to find a gym and Ill be GUCCI

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im feeling like some of them did more for u than cook n let u drive their whips :leostare: :steviej: :mido:

I totally forgot about AirBnB.... that shyt was part of why I left NYC... landlord was renting the apt above us, drove me fukking nuts. I will def look into that for the Paris and Spain leg of the trip tho :salute: U right, shyt gets expensive eating out.... but the food over there is so good, even from the supermarkets, I have no problems cooking the bulk of my food there. Just need to find a gym and Ill be GUCCI

:lolbron:

AirBnB is, imo, top 5 startup ever. A godsend. The cheaper pads are great, but what you can get for the price of a hotel is insane. I've stayed in villas :mjcry:
Speaking of cooking your own stuff - that's what's awesome about AirBnB as well, you get kitchen access. Unlike most hotels.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:lolbron:

AirBnB is, imo, top 5 startup ever. A godsend. The cheaper pads are great, but what you can get for the price of a hotel is insane. I've stayed in villas :mjcry:
Speaking of cooking your own stuff - that's what's awesome about AirBnB as well, you get kitchen access. Unlike most hotels.
Yea the kitchen and better accommodations are why I would wanna move that way. I can dress my own bed and do my laundry. Still, I have fond memories of that little 100 square foot cigarette smoke scented hotel room we stayed at. We prob could have got an AirBnB villa for what we paid though :merchant:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Im in Frankfurt right now with a checking account that doesn't charge me atm fees or conversion fees :smugdraper:

What yall know about $4 for a liter or great german beer?

$10 for 4 patron shots.

out here living good for the time being brehs