The End of The Malarkey: Inauguration of President Biden & Good Riddance to Donald Trump Thread

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EsMjQMfXUAEzo68
Trump was horrible but GWB was worse

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
who are those people(besides her husband) walking with kamala? her family

they dont look indian:lolbron:

Daps
Observing Kamala, it dont look like she really mess with them cacs in her family like that :leon:

She ignored them to go straight to the black side of the fam :russ:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Observing Kamala, it dont look like she really mess with them cacs in her family like that :leon:

She ignored them to go straight to the black side of the fam :russ:

White side is her in laws. The black side is her sister’s family. You can tell she spoils her niece and nephews. That’s how my sister’s kids act when I’m around.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
What is up with all these negative people today. All this shyt about what Joe Biden has not done yet, and he just became president 3-4 hours ago :mjlol:
I think they are mad he actually won. Because during election week Tariq was going around saying Biden was going to lose because he didnt have black support. Him and his folllowers wanted Trump to win for a told you so, brag moment and be unbearable to bend people to their demands as if it would be the only way a Democrat can win.

Instead black people was really the reason Biden won Georgia and the election, and Tariq didn't know what the fukk he was talking about so now he's been lashing out today at Biden and Harris. Militants seemingly have been doing the same.

People acting brand new like a inauguration thread isn't a regular thing on here. If you don't like it, don't post. No need to act like a stubborn child over it.