The End of The Malarkey: Inauguration of President Biden & Good Riddance to Donald Trump Thread

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
:dead:

EsMQFZDVcAAjkHJ

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The fukkery at the Capitol was a gamechanger for them. For years, they were all complicit in allowing his message to spread even if it was indirectly as they were more concerned about profits and the almighty dollar. All those laughing about his tweets and making fun of him on SNL when it all it did was further spread his message and compel his followers to be about it.

The media didn't have any other choice, but to wash their hands after the situation. But that doesn't mean that they won't miss the money and profit from what his content generated for them.
I’m not going to say you’re wrong, but I will say every President got that.. the only difference is Donald Trump somehow became President. I mean we all knew fukkery would be afoot with him in there. I mean the man had a Comedy Central roast on his way up to the Presidency lol. Of course his dumbassedness would bring in ratings. My best friend says everything you said in your post and I understand what you’re saying.. I think they did too much with Promo on Trump... but these fools made him the President, it kinda is what it is after that. I mean media having to have armed security is never a good thing.. I mean I’ve had to deal with that and actually had to tell dude to stay back cause people were yelling at me for having security. I think the money will still come in.. they’ll be ok.