The End of The Malarkey: Inauguration of President Biden & Good Riddance to Donald Trump Thread

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
They didn't even know she finished her poem :francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Breh got that commodores soul train drip
2puqjQ.gif

Daps
Reppin
TYL
I’m sorry...I’m not a fan of those kids that be reciting the capitals on Ellen, or be gettin camera time cuz they do adult shyt at little ages....it just ain’t my shyt

I like kids who be kids
Nas was 20 when Illmatic dropped, but do you king.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Shiiiit!! You go out there as a member of the media and see if you still feel that way after lol. Trump got people put here tearing up the media’s equipment and cursing media members out for no reason and shyt. Ask the random street reporters how they feel.

The fukkery at the Capitol was a gamechanger for them. For years, they were all complicit in allowing his message to spread even if it was indirectly as they were more concerned about profits and the almighty dollar. All those laughing about his tweets and making fun of him on SNL when it all it did was further spread his message and compel his followers to be about it.

The media didn't have any other choice, but to wash their hands after the situation. But that doesn't mean that they won't miss the money and profit from what his content generated for them.