The Elder Scrolls Online

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Anyone play still? Play for FREE week. I have been on this heavy about a year after wife had a baby... keeps my ass inside. I'm on PS4 NA server (North America)

Play For Free ESO link

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anybody play this in 2019 besides me? :lupe:l

I pla this on occassion... players are a$$holes tho...:hhh: guild chat be talking all crazy but no one contacts you personally to trade.... I hate these muthafukkas...:camby: I'm about to turn back on my psn next week.

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
I pla this on occassion... players are a$$holes tho...:hhh: guild chat be talking all crazy but no one contacts you personally to trade.... I hate these muthafukkas...:camby: I'm about to turn back on my psn next week.

Damn dude my guild is super helpful so sorry to hear that, if you ever need help running dungeons or anything let me know, I have a couple dps that’s good for all vet dungeons except 3 I haven’t learned the mechs for yet, and a healer lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn dude my guild is super helpful so sorry to hear that, if you ever need help running dungeons or anything let me know, I have a couple dps that’s good for all vet dungeons except 3 I haven’t learned the mechs for yet, and a healer lol

All I wanna know is how to get stronger as far as DPS is concerned I'm a dragonknight and can't change the build, but I did hit level 50 a while ago...:ehh: but I still seem weak when I fight certain monsters unlike the wizard/summoner build :beli:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I have had this for years but idk where to start . Probably only played like 30 min.

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
All I wanna know is how to get stronger as far as DPS is concerned I'm a dragonknight and can't change the build, but I did hit level 50 a while ago...:ehh: but I still seem weak when I fight certain monsters unlike the wizard/summoner build :beli:

you can change the build by re-allocating your skill points in wayrest for an amount of coins. It may feel week depending on if you have invested your skill points into the right passives. For dps you have to either go all mag or all Stamina so that could be affecting your optimization. There’s a YouTuber named Alcast and he’s where I learned how to first put my builds together.

Magicka Dragonknight Build PvE DPS for Elder Scrolls Online - AlcastHQ

Stamina Dragonknight Build PvE DPS for Elder Scrolls Online - AlcastHQ

I wouldn’t reccomend grinding gear until you are champion 160 since that’s the cap, but I can help you obtain starter mag gear, unfortunately not stam since I haven’t researched enough on my crafter yet. And I can help you run some dungeons to get you to 160 in the meanwhile if you come back lol

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
I have had this for years but idk where to start . Probably only played like 30 min.

The game has expanded a ton since there so it could be easy to get overwhelmed by the growing endgame but the new quest content is good, there’s also overland dragons to fight in the new expansion, and a new class to play. If you take it slow and have fun it won’t seem so grindy, especially if you do it with others like friends or guildmates

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you can change the build by re-allocating your skill points in wayrest for an amount of coins. It may feel week depending on if you have invested your skill points into the right passives. For dps you have to either go all mag or all Stamina so that could be affecting your optimization. There’s a YouTuber named Alcast and he’s where I learned how to first put my builds together.

Magicka Dragonknight Build PvE DPS for Elder Scrolls Online - AlcastHQ

Stamina Dragonknight Build PvE DPS for Elder Scrolls Online - AlcastHQ

I wouldn’t reccomend grinding gear until you are champion 160 since that’s the cap, but I can help you obtain starter mag gear, unfortunately not stam since I haven’t researched enough on my crafter yet. And I can help you run some dungeons to get you to 160 in the meanwhile if you come back lol

Good looks... I'm champion 220 about now and still feel weak...:heh: I'm like..:mindblown: wtf am I missing???