The dude who snuffed Rick Ross just dropped a diss track "White Boy" :dead:

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Ross took a massive L on this one

Look at his body language. Officer Ricky is shook
Exposed his whole image (to those who still thought he was some mafia boss)

He was a CO dealing with men who are cuffed and can't do anything. He doesn't have the experience.

Then on top of all that, a white boy did it

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Listen, Ross took the L here, but yall going too far to platforms this trash music for a white dude who is part of a white supremecist organization like Hell's Angels. Im still not sure if it was a breh or cac yelling nikka that whole situation.

lWze4GE.gif

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Listen, Ross took the L here, but yall going too far to platforms this trash music for a white dude who is part of a white supremecist organization like Hell's Angels. Im still not sure if it was a breh or cac yelling nikka that whole situation.

lWze4GE.gif
It was clearly the light skin nikka saying nikka :comeon:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

lWze4GE.gif
as a diss, it was ass. it looks like he got a cheap shot on rozay and is milking his viral moment... and he kept calling him "boy" wtf

the only thing clever in the diss was the 'keepin it gangsta' sample

dude is a WS/Hells Angel for real?? and genius.com says he was on redmans 'malpractice' LP? uhhh how many Icaruses are there?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I was making that argument at first in the thread, but you can never be certain :yeshrug:
But what about the other part of my post :jbhmm:
There were 2 Canadian black dudes in the mix also getting busy so it was never a white vs black thing to me. The loudest one out the group was the nikka and he got it shakin' :yeshrug: the darker black dude infront of Icarus was trying to hold off that huge body guard.

I dont think Icarus is a white supremcist, and he didnt say or do anything racist for me to not share this diss record breh.

If he did then that would be a different story.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White dudes are so corny. Not all, salute to y’all normal good dudes, I know some…but yeah, white nigs like this? He probably racist when he with his dad and uncles and shhit, 🤢. This shhit is absolutely terrible, 🗑️. Ross law enforcement and a fictional character…that’s besides the point tho..

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
There were 2 Canadian black dudes in the mix also getting busy so it was never a white vs black thing to me. The loudest one out the group was the nikka and he got it shakin' :yeshrug: the darker black dude infront of Icarus was trying to hold off that huge body guard.

I dont think Icarus is a white supremcist, and he didnt say or do anything racist for me to not share this diss record breh.

If he did then that would be a different story.
When one of the founders/leaders or w/e of HA says "we're not racist but we have enough racists that a black guy wont get in" Im not shooting anyone in their org or affiliated with him any bale when it comes to being a white supremacist or not. It's already bad enough Drake is connected to them. Hopefully that's some extortion shyt but he brags about it in his songs :francis:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
White dudes are so corny. Not all, salute to y’all normal good dudes, I know some…but yeah, white nigs like this? He probably racist when he with his dad and uncles and shhit, 🤢. This shhit is absolutely terrible, 🗑️. Ross law enforcement and a fictional character…that’s besides the point tho..

Starts post with "White dudes are so corny".

Then posts about how they are probably racist. What are you :sas1: