The Drug Trade Is How Many Black Men Survive Racism In America (says Milwaukee Pol)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The open air drug market will always lead to more arrest. Direct disrespect of the law will always lead to more arrest. The crack laws are bad, yes, but at the same time you as blacks can't say crack is the worse thing to ever hit the black community, but then want to give it the same sentence as other "hard drugs". And nikkas that got football numbers had enough money to retire 20x over.

disrespect of the law? the same law that profiles young black men and lets young white boys skate free? that law? the same law that let george zimmerman go home on the night he stalked and murdered an unarmed black teen walking home from the store? the same law that saw george zimmerman acquitted of that very murder? are we talking about that law? fukk the law. and fukk the police. you keep ignoring the point being made by this alderman in milwaukee: provide black men with opportunities to attain education and gainful employment, and you will see a considerable reduction of crime in the black community.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
disrespect of the law? the same law that profiles young black men and lets young white boys skate free? that law? the same law that let george zimmerman go home on the night he stalked and murdered an unarmed black teen walking home from the store? the same law that saw george zimmerman acquitted of that very murder? are we talking about that law? fukk the law. and fukk the police. you keep ignoring the point being made by this alderman in milwaukee: provide black men with opportunities to attain education and gainful employment, and you will see a considerable reduction of crime in the black community.
Dude... Just stop, you're wasting your time.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's clear you are one of those who see blacks as having no culpability in anything, so it's no point in further discussing this with you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic for no reason but all ima say is there are a lot of variables to this shyt.

If you ain't from the hood you'll never know

educate me, breh. what variables that aren't tied to white supremacy and its suppression of black mobility?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
educate me, breh. what variables that aren't tied to white supremacy and its suppression of black mobility?
im not disagreeing with you breh

Some nikkas fukk there lives up themselves that's all ima say. Getting multiple bytches pregnant, doing stupid shyt. But obviously suppression is a huge factor, that's basic sociological principles, having stress factors statistically has been proven to cause crime.

I made it out my hood, im an example of making it out and I doubt most of you nikkas on this website could grow up where I did. I'm graduating university next semester with honors, IT'S POSSIBLE but not everyone has that shot unfortunately, it's a little luck involved

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And of course it's harder to get hired if you're black. They did a test where they sent resumes with black sounding names and white sounding names..the white sounding names got way more calls back..the system is built to fail black Americans..starting in school..all the way to jail..

and you got don lemon type nikkas who are OK with that, so long as they get to eat some of the leftovers their white masters left them.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And of course it's harder to get hired if you're black. They did a test where they sent resumes with black sounding names and white sounding names..the white sounding names got way more calls back..the system is built to fail black Americans..starting in school..all the way to jail..
Yes and blacks continue to give their kids retarded illogical names. But of course they deserve no blame for that.