The Dream is trying to beat Lil Wayne in baby mama's

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If anyone gold digging its nivea. U got the dream n lil wayne as baby daddies? She making prolly 150k a month off them:ohlawd:

Dream is dumb as hell btw. Have one baby mother n a gang of mistresses with abortion clauses in their contract. You cant top nivea and christina miliano

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd:love her heels in the first pic

Didn't Dream do an interview saying something like he wasn't helping out Christina (his then wife)cause if he did then his help would turn into expectations???? If he feels that way why have more kids???:what:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trash. I should not be fukking badder b1tches than the Dream.

I don't understand these rich n199as. All this money you have and access to countless women and this is the type of women you choose to knock up? This broad is going to do nothing but sit on her azz and Dream will be the fool taking care of her in every way financially :snoop: and that will be continue after he gets bored of her. Why? :sadcam:

Daps
The difference with and without make up is just :wow:

And :what: at Nivea having his twins.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
She should be careful, he's always striked me as a nester. That's someone who is sweet, loving, and "present" while preparing the nest...then gets bored with it quickly. Except, they like that part of it, so they keep recreating the experience. Some people are like this with love, I think there's a term for it..they enjoy the experience of falling in love..more so than actually being in love or maintaining it (the latter being what most people struggle with). But hey, I could be wrong about him.

Best of luck to them.