The-Dream "I Luv Your Girl"

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I remember Wayne being interviewed in the studio around that time and "giving game " to rappers trying to eat saying he's in the studio all the time not the club. Then he's says rap is not like rnb and he doesn't really know the process of creating an rnb song but"first the ugly muhfukka who can't loose them 10 around the gut gotta write the song for you"

:mjlol:

I've seen some Wayne interviews but never seen him be blatant like that. Maybe I just dont be listening lol damn

I wonder who he did the interview with. The first part seems familiar but them was my early 20's so a lot is a blur:mjlol:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think this one was about Christina Milian they share two babymommas :dead:

I think they ended up squashing the beef eventually though.

Ok that makes a lot more sense. Nivea was a few years earlier before Dream was out like that. Makes sense. I remember not understanding how either pulled that broad. That's like 07, 08, 09.

Who is the other baby momma? Lol that shyt ain't on accident.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Its his looks, that's just the sad truth

Same shyt with T-pain.....with a genre with teen girls as their main demographic you had to be a omarion or c.breezy looking ass nikka...

Voice, talent and creativity didn't get you as far as the dude with a 6 pack and girls screaming got...a damn shame.
what was stopping him from hitting the gym and getting that 6 pack exactly?
:ld:

he and wayne worked together now btw.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:mjlol:

I've seen some Wayne interviews but never seen him be blatant like that. Maybe I just dont be listening lol damn

I wonder who he did the interview with. The first part seems familiar but them was my early 20's so a lot is a blur:mjlol:
This was in between Carter's 2 and 3

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dam this was my anthem at the time since I was smashing a few guys girlfriends.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I remember Wayne being interviewed in the studio around that time and "giving game " to rappers trying to eat saying he's in the studio all the time not the club. Then he's says rap is not like rnb and he doesn't really know the process of creating an rnb song but"first the ugly muhfukka who can't loose them 10 around the gut gotta write the song for you"
So ironic cuz Wayne is a ugly ass nikka