The Dream & Charlamange: Whores (After being around) make the best housewives, T/F?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
The Dream & Charlamange: Whores (After being around) make the best housewives

yall agree/disagree?

The Dream goes on to say he would marry a stripper...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
SpY6bq1.gif

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
:whoa:

fvck no

all of a sudden a woman wants to be submissive now that her clock is almost done :heh:

thats a wolf in sheeps clothing

you can save that sh*t. thats some simp beta sh*t. alphas cant roll with this.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dream been divorced bout 3 times... You know what im sure he knows what hes talking about when it comes to giving advice on relationships or finding someone perfect for marriage

:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth be told, if a nicca can hang up his player jersey and genuinely settle down long term (which is what I'm doing presently) a woman can get out the game and reform herself too. Would I prefer to wife up a chick with a rap sheet as long as mine...no. But I'm old enough to know even the dirtiest scallywag can clean herself up.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth be told, if a nicca can hang up his player jersey and genuinely settle down long term (which is what I'm doing presently) a woman can get out the game and reform herself too. Would I prefer to wife up a chick with a rap sheet as long as mine...no. But I'm old enough to know even the dirtiest scallywag can clean herself up.

:heh: good luck.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Can't turn a hoe into a housewife............

And if you're getting her at the point where she's reforming, ask yourself, when you bout to go shopping for fresh gear to go to church/work/club/or just to look good........do you shop at the goodwill?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think yall understood the context. Dream atleast ment a woman who has experienced more and live more. Not necessarily a full out whore.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
It's like buying a car once it has 200,000 + miles on it, had 6+ owners with 3 accidents and saying that's it's going to be a reliable vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can't turn a hoe into a housewife............

And if you're getting her at the point where she's reforming, ask yourself, when you bout to go shopping for fresh gear to go to church/work/club/or just to look good........do you shop at the goodwill?

truth be told (though i've never shopped at goodwill), at first glance, goodwill may not look like a good place to shop, but if you take the time to browse, you can find a jewel at a second hand place if you look for it. on the other hand, i have bought some brand new bullshyt from a high end store. same with dating. the girl that "acts" like a good girl (cause all women act....trust me :beli:) but really has a deep dark side that you don't know about is the REAL wolf in sheeps clothing. the woman that keeps it 100 and tells you that "yeah i have a past, but i'm done playing games and i want to settle down" is probably the better pick. it's not 100% fool proof on either side. you just have to have a good judge of character. as long as the broad doesn't have a house full of kids, you shouldn't automatically count her out. on the other hand, just because a chick has no kids, a good job, and SEEMS to be loyal and trustworthy doesn't make her a good catch....