The Downfall of Smokeurobinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So we got some historic shyt happening today and instead of enjoying you wanna fight the bytch :wtf: part of the game is this !! You went from calling everybody else thirsty but you tryna sneak simp. Then you get mad cause shorty ignored you :beli:

The simping will now commence in 3.....2.....1...

Hey Op.....when u do ya next video....kindly write " 4 smokeurobinson" on the piece of paper. Thanx in advance.

This thread is the perfect example of why the anti-thirsty movement will never happen.

thoushallhustle forget making pics for that chick......let me get a shot with u holdong a piece of paper that says "smokeurobinson" so i can use it as a new avy.

Something I'm noticing......Shorty now seems to be more focused on shytting on every female that posts and ignoring all male requests.

Notice she's avoiding all requests and only responding to hate. She got her attention and now she's basking in it. I've seen this a thousand times....Thats why I kept making the request to see if she's just an attention whore or if she's straight up cool. If she was cool she'd side step the hate and give the dudes what they want...and why not....Thats how she started the thread to begin with.

I'm just saying tho....its either one or the other...either u cool or u an attention whore.....You're obviously an attention whore because u made a thread looking for the requests of males to see u do something very adult like.....yet when I say "hey write my name on a simple" piece of paper...U cant do that. BUT u will take an ass shot for a female to hate.....its mathematics....U wanted attention form the guys and then when u got it u forgot about your original set up which was requests and started hating on the females so that u can get the crowd in your favor yet again......u just want attention. If u didnt u would ignore teh hate and just continue with the requests. U had me for a sec...i thought u was cool.

Before u go I think u need to be warned......Being that u dont even know what a spoiler tag is.....I think I should inform u that u pretty much set yaself up with this thread. The thirst is so serious with these messageboards sometimes that dudes will go thru all types of technical legtnhs to shut down a cocky female.....especially one that likes showing off her body. Make sure you have your anti virus up to date and dont open any suspcious looking links. Peace.

Word....she shows it off for free. Obviously, money is no issue to her so when those bank statements and credit cards get swiped up along with that personal info...she wont care.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
i gotta say i do like the way he just switched his whole story up at the end without thinking people would see his previous posts. then he tried to act like the whole thing was some andy kaufman-esque bit with "You just didn't understand what I was going for."

:laff: i know bruh

nikka we see you:childplease:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Mods, yall need to go ahead and put him out of his misery. That shyt disgusted me.

Reincar, straighten that nikka out for everyone's sake. That nikka took simpin to a whole nother level.

It had to sting because here is a chick that showed all of her goods to a bunch of random nikkas and she wouldn't even write your name on a piece of paper. It's like approaching Precious for a date to a buffet and getting shut down.

Yup. You know that shyt hurt him bad, especially after realizing that 200+ nikkas witnessed him going extra hard and getting shut down by shorty.

Status
Not open for further replies.