The division 2 is on sale for $3

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I heard about that

Is it actually IN New York or just a NY gang coming to DC?

Whats your gt breh? A couple of us xbox brehs from the division 2 thread might be hoppin back on
Im assuming you're already ranked up and he would have to play against enemies at your skill level? Does it still work like that in D2?

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Whats your gt breh? A couple of us xbox brehs from the division 2 thread might be hoppin back on
youngbuck219

right now I’m at level 5 but the game got the hooked. Ubisoft is looking like they may be my favorite developer again. I lost hope after graw online was a buggy mess for the 360 and graw 2 was trash. I always liked the rainbow six series so I might get siege and see how that it also.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps

Im assuming you're already ranked up and he would have to play against enemies at your skill level? Does it still work like that in D2?

Iirc it works as the enemies on your screen scale your level.

youngbuck219

right now I’m at level 5 but the game got the hooked. Ubisoft is looking like they may be my favorite developer again. I lost hope after graw online was a buggy mess for the 360 and graw 2 was trash. I always liked the rainbow six series so I might get siege and see how that it also.

Will add you tonight :salute:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Copped last week but MW just dropped season 2 so idk when I’ll get a chance to play it. I don’t really care for loot shooters besides borderlands but is it still good for new players?