The division 2 is on sale for $3

Prime Time J

Young Shark
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can only speak for my Xboxians.

Now maybe he misspoke but major Nelson on Twitter said the ny download that drops next month is free if you have the base game :dame:

Regardless, go cop that NOW

Never played it, but for $2.99 copped it for no reason. Thanks for the heads up lol

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I bought it for $3 this week and it’s the most time I spent one time on a game since buying my Xbox 6 months ago. I have game pass and I usually play something for an hour and get bored but this got me losing track of time. I started playing last night around 11pm and when I looked at the time it was around 4am. :whew:

Prime Time J

Young Shark
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I bought it for $3 this week and it’s the most time I spent one time on a game since buying my Xbox 6 months ago. I have game pass and I usually play something for an hour and get bored but this got me losing track of time. I started playing last night around 11pm and when I looked at the time it was around 4am. :whew:

Brooooo, game had me hooked. I was pleasantly surprised on how great the mechanics are. Ducking in and out of cover, the gun play :banderas:

There’s a lot to do but not overwhelming. Like you can casually just pick up and play this game.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Damn, I never got into this

I copped at $3 for Xbox, too (had it for PS4 already)

I just don't like it more than Division 1 even though it's actually the better game

I loved that froxen tundra NY too much

Side note I was at Best Buy earlier and they were still charging full price for this :deadmanny:

Damn, even gamestop got it for $5

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too bad it’s boring :francis:

the first one was good, just me but too many other games and as the year rolls on better games will continue to drop that demand my attention not including my backlog. You only got one shot these days with me, I can’t wait for the dev team to patch up and rebalance :hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Right in your price range :troll:
I laughed :pacspit:
Multiplayer only?
No
Damn, I never got into this

I copped at $3 for Xbox, too (had it for PS4 already)

I just don't like it more than Division 1 even though it's actually the better game

I loved that froxen tundra NY too much

Damn, even gamestop got it for $5
NY dlc in two weeks so...
Too bad it’s boring :francis:

the first one was good, just me but too many other games and as the year rolls on better games will continue to drop that demand my attention not including my backlog. You only got one shot these days with me, I can’t wait for the dev team to patch up and rebalance :hhh:
No wait because it's good now

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Whats your gt breh? A couple of us xbox brehs from the division 2 thread might be hoppin back on