The Discourse in Gaming is atrocious

Status
Not open for further replies.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
When I click the Arcadium, the most discussed threads aren't talking about games but the business models around it.

I'm guilty of doing the same. Instead of buying & trying games, I'm engaging in console wars and talking about the PS5 Pro's price.

Then we have the middle aged racist white men talking about woke and DEI in gaming. Before it was I don't want politics in gaming. Now they actively search gaming for political topics.

And games are taking too develop. Gone is the 2-3 year cycle for sequels. By the time a game comes out. It'll take an entire gen to develop a sequel

I don't really want any replies. This is more of a mini rant.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Tbf, it's specific to some spaces including this one, but not all. Just have to find them and enjoy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When I click the Arcadium, the most discussed threads aren't talking about games but the business models around it.

I'm guilty of doing the same. Instead of buying & trying games, I'm engaging in console wars and talking about the PS5 Pro's price.

Then we have the middle aged racist white men talking about woke and DEI in gaming. Before it was I don't want politics in gaming. Now they actively search gaming for political topics.

And games are taking too develop. Gone is the 2-3 year cycle for sequels. By the time a game comes out. It'll take an entire gen to develop a sequel

I don't really want any replies. This is more of a mini rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.