The didn't even try to hide it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel like it's gonna happen pretty soon lol. Jimmy just waiting on the MS deal to quiet down so Phil don't dish out the same energy they did.
I honestly don’t feel like SE bigger business goals align with Sonys. SE been going super hard into NFT and blockchain and I just don’t think SIE is into that (right now) i think a lot of the industry in the west is cooling on it.

I also think SE lacks self control when it comes to their publishing arm. They just throw anything and everything at the wall and hope it sticks, with how strict Sony has been lately in terms of cutting output i dont see that being a good fit

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I honestly don’t feel like SE bigger business goals align with Sonys. SE been going super hard into NFT and blockchain and I just don’t think SIE is into that (right now) i think a lot of the industry in the west is cooling on it.

I also think SE lacks self control when it comes to their publishing arm. They just throw anything and everything at the wall and hope it sticks, with how strict Sony has been lately in terms of cutting output i dont see that being a good fit
Exactly why Sony is finna cop them to put a stop to this shyt
Sony gotta save them from themselves:mjcry:
We already lost Crash and Spyro can’t lose Cloud :wow:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Looks disgusting but i don’t blame people for trying to capitalize off ideas that are exclusively locked to Nintendo, its just not gonna work out. It won’t be the last splatoon clone just like we get a new smash clone every year
Some smash clones are successful, and some of these new pokemon clones seem to be as well.

The problem with splatoon is that it's more niche outside of japan, so the demographic for this is out of wack. This game's targeting people who basically want to play splatoon but either don't have a switch, or may be wishing for it to have better netplay/graphics. I don't think there's enough people in japan or otherwise who will fit this description and want to play this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some smash clones are successful, and some of these new pokemon clones seem to be as well.

The problem with splatoon is that it's more niche outside of japan, so the demographic for this is out of wack. This game's targeting people who basically want to play splatoon but either don't have a switch, or may be wishing for it to have better netplay/graphics. I don't think there's enough people in japan or otherwise who will fit this description and want to play this

Yeah I honestly doubt this is even targeting people here it’s prob more so for Japan,sk, tawain, China etc On ps4’s

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: it was bad

Sony did them a huge favor putting that in the showcase

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Left Alive
The Quiet Man
Baland Wonderworld
Marvel’s Avengers
Babylon’s Fall

(Seat reserved) Foamstars

Square putting out an annual bomb has to be a running gag internally at this point.:snoop: