The Detroit Lions are gonna WAX the Kansas City Chiefs on opening night. Official TNF Game Thread.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gonna be a good game and comes down to the last 5 mins :ehh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I dont get where this Lions hype/confidence comes from. These nikkas are......THE LIONS. :dahell:

people gonna get sucked into buying their hype and make the KC ML go down and imma hammer that bytch!

It's because of one man, Aaron Rodgers. :laff: He been the NFC North boogeyman so long they penciled in Packers as winning the Division. Well he was playing like shyt the last few years, especially last year, and the Lions didn't win the Division. The Lions need to be red flagged for Fraud.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Chris Jones isn't playing, which means Goff will have all day to throw and we'll run the ball with ease. Whether the defense can stop Mahomes is another matter. I actually think the defense will be good this year but this is a rough first matchup. Any communication issues that haven't been sorted out will be exposed quick. Gotta get pressure on Mahomes and keep him in the pocket.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just need the Lions to make it a shootout so I get production out of Kelce and Amon-Ra. Otherwise, I'm not understanding the massive confidence in them walking out with a win.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Chris Jones isn't playing, which means Goff will have all day to throw and we'll run the ball with ease. Whether the defense can stop Mahomes is another matter. I actually think the defense will be good this year but this is a rough first matchup. Any communication issues that haven't been sorted out will be exposed quick. Gotta get pressure on Mahomes and keep him in the pocket.
Theres a new covid variant causing delusion in detroit :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think the Lions win the North this year...Vikings take a step back after that let down last season.