The Detour on TBS

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Winona:wow:

I love this show

Didn't know you were watching this (but not surprised lol)

Show is fire. If it was on Netflix or HBO it would be a critical darling.

Even the kids are funny as hell.

And I don't need to add it, but Natalie Zea :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Didn't know you were watching this (but not surprised lol)

Show is fire. If it was on Netflix or HBO it would be a critical darling.

Even the kids are funny as hell.

And I don't need to add it, but Natalie Zea :wow:

I missed last week's ep but definitely not missing this week. and yeah Natalie is gorgeous. I normally don't like them that skinny but fukk it, she's the exception

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I missed last week's ep but definitely not missing this week. and yeah Natalie is gorgeous. I normally don't like them that skinny but fukk it, she's the exception

If you can catch a re-run (or a link) I'd highly recommend the last ep. For the comedy and for the Winona. It was a really good ep for her in many ways lol

There was a bit about kegels that was both :noah: and :russ: at the same damn time.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
If people think The Mick is funny (it is), this show kills that show. The Detour might be It's Always Sunny the household version, and that's a huge compliment.

Edit: Wow Natalie was the original Gwen from Passions and she married Ethan in real life? Yeah I use to watch that show. I'll smash fire outta anyone who disagrees :pacspit: Show had nothing but bad shorties in it.

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
If people think The Mick is funny (it is), this show kills that show. The Detour might be It's Always Sunny the household version, and that's a huge compliment.

Edit: Wow Natalie was the original Gwen from Passions and she married Ethan in real life? Yeah I use to watch that show. I'll smash fire outta anyone who disagrees :pacspit: Show had nothing but bad shorties in it.

I watch The Mick, but this is like 2-3 leagues above it easily.

It straddles the line between really smart and really laugh out loud crazy in a way that's rare.

The Sunny comparison is a good one, because if I described the home birth scene to somebody they'd think it was a goofy Comedy Central type show, but the way this show executed it was perfect.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Saw a preview for this before John Wick 2, looks funny. I might have to check this one out.