The Deliverance | Lee Daniels | Official Trailer | Netflix 8/30

timeless

All Star
Daps
I don't know who wrote the dialogue, but I was :picard: every time Andra cussed somebody out or got into a cussing match with someone. Wild ass movie. More entertaining than Tyler Perry's recent films so I'll give Lee Daniels that.

Still some trash directors.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Do you dislike horror movies in general

Because this one was pretty tame
I used to, I've drastically watched less over the years though. I don't mind strictly horror, or thought provoking movies. Not to big on the disturbing ones like eating shyt and throwing it at a teacher or sht.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Andra Day in this :ahh: :noah::noah:
I can certainly understand why her drunk ass wound up with three kids :shaq:

The move started off well despite being a bit depressing due to the family trauma on display. Once it started getting into the exorcism aspect, shyt went completely off the rails though :pachaha:Several laugh out loud scenes sprinkled throughout.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I was tryna figure out something to watch and had it on my screen bout to start it, came to the Coli and this thread was on the main page.

Just started it. I will report back :russ:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Ain’t no way id have my children act in one of these exorcist adjacent ass movies.

Fukkery on 1000 :why:

And somebody please explain how Monique survived in that hospital room :childplease:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Watching this now. And for the momma to supposedly bea degenerate, get crib is nice ass fukk. They need to stop the 🧢 on here
When Monique looked around at the crib and she told Ebony, "You need to fix this sh*t up!" I was like :gucci: because the crib was 🔥

I'm half way through. Some top notch cursing in this :whew:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
was listening to this review from the dead end crew

and im :dead: :russ: at Myke thinking Glen close was light skinned before he realized it was glenn close