The Delectable Negro and The need for Black men to reject feminine behavior

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
How come there isn’t more people in this thread. Also that book is hard to come by it’s expensive online.
There aren't more people in this thread because it's the Lockeroom and most that post here have adolescent like behaviors. These dudes in they 30's and older but with the intellect of a 16yr old male.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
It's important to note that many women fully support feminizing men.
The psychology behind this mostly lies in the fact that many women truly believe that being a man is easy and that we are living life by a cheat code.
They call it "male privilege".
This is why they always complain about our dikks ("Men and their dikkS!!!") and cheerlead the fukk out of feminized men.
Emasculating men always appeals to an unevolved female mind.
Basically, they seek to take away what it is about you that they perceive gives you an advantage over them.
It's a wave and these women will tell you that you are insecure, homophobic, misogynistic, or gay yourself if you don't actively support it.
Part of being a man is being well informed about the forces that oppose you and standing your ground against said forces.
It is completely okay to tell people that you don't support the feminization of men nor do you support grooming children to make that concept appealing to them,

Klaus Schwab

Technocrat AKA Dr. Cocteau
Daps
Reppin
World Economic Forum
This topic is on "the need for Black men to reject feminine behavior"

The dresses were just an example.

The other points you made regarding Black men sagging pants or looking "thugged out" is a different topic. You can create that topic if you wish. I don't see the point in trying to derail this thread because your have gripes with me using Black men in dresses as an example of feminine behavior.
How is it a different topic?
Having your ass out for everybody to see is just as feminine as wearing a dress.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
How come there isn’t more people in this thread. Also that book is hard to come by it’s expensive online.

There are some sources.

check PM

How is it a different topic?
Having your ass out for everybody to see is just as feminine as wearing a dress.

Sagging pants is not associated with women.

fem·i·nine
/ˈfemənən/

adjective

1. having qualities or an appearance traditionally associated with women.

Last edited:

Klaus Schwab

Technocrat AKA Dr. Cocteau
Daps
Reppin
World Economic Forum
Sagging pants is not associated with women.
eOMLoGY.png

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This is going to be very disorganized and not polished,

But I honestly think in regard to black male athletes and entertainers wearing dresses and feminizing themselves is due to white liberals. Especially the ones in the 90s, preferably in New York.

Especially gay white men and weirdo ass WASP white women who basically stole the fashion industry and took it over. They hold these deep seeded racial fantasies about black masculinity and more often than not promoted men doing gay shyt. Either through direct/indirect sexual exploitation. They got away and continue to get away with a lot of dehumanizing things to black men because of their position.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is going to be very disorganized and not polished,

But I honestly think in regard to black male athletes and entertainers wearing dresses and feminizing themselves is due to white liberals. Especially the ones in the 90s, preferably in New York.

Especially gay white men and weirdo ass WASP white women who basically stole the fashion industry and took it over. They hold these deep seeded racial fantasies about black masculinity and more often than not promoted men doing gay shyt. Either through direct/indirect sexual exploitation. They got away and continue to get away with a lot of dehumanizing things to black men because of their position.
I lived in Brooklyn and witnessed this BS you're talking about 100%.

Yea you're right.
Those white liberals only like black women and gay/bisexual black men.
But moreso they like to have extra partners in their moneyed liberal bedroom communities.

And guess what? They're still racist.
And this goes for the white LGBTQ community in NYC too.
They hate Black people. Especially Black Men but festishize them. But seem to love Black women...until they say something they don't agree with then they're ready to get out the pitchforks ala Macy Gray.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I lived in Brooklyn and witnessed this BS you're talking about 100%.

Yea you're right.
Those white liberals only like black women and gay/bisexual black men.
But moreso they like to have extra partners in their moneyed liberal bedroom communities.

And guess what? They're still racist.
And this goes for the white LGBTQ community in NYC too.
They hate Black people. Especially Black Men but festishize them. But seem to love Black women...until they say something they don't agree with then they're ready to get out the pitchforks ala Macy Gray.
Is there a reason you're so familiar with the inner workings of the sodomite community :mjtf:

I grew up in Brooklyn and had 0 exposure to what you're describing :scust:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Is there a reason you're so familiar with the inner workings of the sodomite community :mjtf:

I grew up in Brooklyn and had 0 exposure to what you're describing :scust:
Bro. As a house/techno DJ i had to network and I was in house and techno clubs and events...and yes...they are in there. They are in that scene.

And they do have some sort of pull in the entertainment industry. You can't get away from it.
You just have to deal with it. And them. It is what it is.

Like I'm straight. I don't get down like that. People know that. I got no problems with that community...if you're cool with me Im cool with you. But if you want to move up in the industry...they are gonna be there and you're going to notice things.

I just observe the racism from that community just like every other one as a black person and as a straight black man and I got to call it what it is and keep a buck.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
Read that in tandem with Rethinking Rufus: Sexual Violations of Enslaved Men, the overlap was uncanny. Delectable Negro was damn near a snooze fest, then he got to the end and started to reveal the agenda. I got it annotated somewhere around here. There's another one that's been on my radar I've yet to pick up, Black on Both Sides: A Racial History of Trans Identity.

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Attempting to feminize?
Black men have long ago been reduced to a feminine position in relation to yt men if we're being honest.

If dikk sucking fakkits from other communities lord over u in ur own culture then, ur not really masculine.

U made a good point though, image matters. unfortunately for bm the majority of bm don't agree with that hence the reason many see no issue with this kind of depiction bm in the media

images

Bm talk shyt about fags in dresses but support n salute the "real niKKKas"

images

Is this how men should carry themselves? The fact that the many bm that complain about the dress wearers don't have the same smoke for the pants thuged out pants saggers is proof of how dumb n backwards too many bm r.

Bm need to have as much smoke for these c00n depictions as they do the dress wearers bcuz neither are good for us, they're different sides of the same coin.

The substance/character of a man matters more than his style.

Yes, how men carry/style themselves influences younger generations.
But the most popular, influential n destructive bm r not wearing dresses, n the way they're carrying themselves is influencing the younger generations to carry themselves like this

images

images

Who's doing more damage to our image in the media, our communities, n black masculinity as a whole, the few bm that wear dresses, or the many bm that r "real niKKKas"?

Coli koons will call you a c00n for this one… We all know real men wear sagging jeans when they are talking how to concur the world.

:troll:

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Bcuz of what anti black social engineering has done to bm's self esteems, Bm are arguably the most feminine men in the world Atp.
The bm who judge masculinity by how much p*ssy u get, by how "real" u r, how down a person is, are gonna disagree with that.

Look at the way bm let non bm come into our spaces, our communities, countries, n culture n dominate, that's feminine shyt.

They terrorize n even kill bm for just stepping foot in their neighborhoods, at the same time we pretty much let non bm dominate business in our communities n culture all while they openly discriminate against us, n they do it without any real pushback from bm for the most part, that's feminine behavior.

When it comes to masculinity, So many bm seem to be more concerned with style than substance.

That's why Many Bm seem to be more upset at seeing bm in dresses than non bm lording over us in our spaces.
I think seeing the men in dresses just presents a real physical display of Black male subjugation under whites that we can't ignore. That's why they get more upset.