The debauchery in JBO is just :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I read that earlier, thought nothing of it, and kept scrolling :russ:...................:francis:
:yeshrug: This. This wasn't the 1st time I'd seen a nikka post something similar like that in that thread.

EDIT:

:dead: Here is another similar story that he posted back in November 2015:

It's crazy how herion has such a strong hold on most of these chicks. I was with one couple days ago who must've shot up before I got there. I went for a qv head session. But ended up getting almost two hours instead. During head, the bytch kept passing out. With my dikk in her mouth. :why:I'd let my joint marinate in her throat for a while :noah:, then wiggle it to make her wake up and continue sucking. This went on for a good half hour. :heh: The third time waking her up, I started throat fukking her hard until I coated her tonsils in nut. Then she fell asleep again with my limp dikk in her mouth. After a few mins I started getting hard again. Wiggled it and woke her up. Told her that I wasn't gonna nut from head, so I wanted some p*ssy. :smugbiden: Made her put a rubber on me, then flipped her over and slid in her. Started pounding away. She passed out again. I kept fukking her. Had her all twisted up like a pretzel. Digging them guts out. Flipped her over on her stomach and pounded until I nutted. She woke up reached back and started playing with my balls while telling me that she was sorry. I told her that if she made me get hard I would forgive her. :sas2: She pushed me back and I laid down on the bed. She started sucking me again, not noticing that the condom was full. :lolbron:I got hard again and she rode me hard and fast. I lasted extra long this time because this was my third nut. The extra lubrication in the condom felt :ohlawd: tho. I eventually busted that last nut and dipped. Best $80 I ever spent! :smugdraper:

Last edited:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Still got nothing on that incest thread.
The incest thread in JBO was the most diabolical thread I read on the coli.
2h7i1w3.jpg

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Somnophilia (from Latin "somnus" = sleep and Greek φιλία, "-philia" = love), also known as sleeping princess syndrome[1] and sleeping beauty syndrome,[2] is a paraphilia in which an individual becomes sexually aroused by someone who is unconscious.[1][2][3]Sexology scholar John Money stated that the condition has a high degree of correlation throughout history with incest and may progress to necrophilia.[4] The Dictionary of Psychology categorized somnophilia within the classification of predatory paraphilias.[5]

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Somnophilia (from Latin "somnus" = sleep and Greek φιλία, "-philia" = love), also known as sleeping princess syndrome[1] and sleeping beauty syndrome,[2] is a paraphilia in which an individual becomes sexually aroused by someone who is unconscious.[1][2][3]Sexology scholar John Money stated that the condition has a high degree of correlation throughout history with incest and may progress to necrophilia.[4] The Dictionary of Psychology categorized somnophilia within the classification of predatory paraphilias.[5]
I randonmly stumbled across a film on netflix called Sleeping Beauty and it is basically about a young women who is paid to be sleep naked in a bed while they just look at her