The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel's Kevin Feige Not Planning On Introducing X-Men Yet

After the Walt Disney Company announced their plan to purchase entertainment assets from 21st Century Fox, it seems like everyone's head started spinning at the possibilities of the X-Menfighting alongside the Avengers.

Everyone except Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige.

The successful producer revealed that he's not currently making plans to incorporate the X-Men and the Fantastic Four into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, telling Vulture he'll get to those plans once everything has been formalized.

"The truth of the matter as I understand it is the deal has to be figured out," said Feige. "There’s been no communication. We’re not thinking about it. We’re focusing on everything we’ve already announced. If and when the deal actually happens, we’ll start to think more about it. Until then, we have a lot to do."

Feige stressed that he's currently focused on the movies set to release next year, including Captain Marvel and the sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming, and that fans shouldn't expect the X-Men to change those plans.

"It would be years away [until the characters show up]," Feige said. "We've announced everything through 2019, so none of those would be adjusted."

The producer said that he received no advanced warning from Disney brass about the potential deal, revealing that he "read about it in the press like most people did" and that such a deal is above his pay grade.

Regarding the future? He's only worried about the movies Marvel Studios has already announced.

"I think about it through 2019, through the movies we’ve already shot or are about to start filming," Feige said. "I’m hoping to deliver on everything we’ve promised thus far."

The man at the top of the superhero world added that he's planning to continue making these movies for the foreseeable future.

"That’s the reason we make the movies we make and the way we make them,"
Feige said. "For years, predating the history of Marvel Studios itself, people asked me about superhero fatigue and if it was a fad or a phase. I say, if they’re all different, if they’re all special, nobody will get tired of these things before we at Marvel Studios will, since we live and breathe these things 24 hours a day. You make films like Thor: Ragnarok, like Homecoming, like Guardians of the Galaxy, certainly like [Black] Panther, and the upcoming Infinity War to keep it interesting and change it up. And we will continue to do that."

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So from the trailer it’s seems Antman won’t be in infinity war?:ohhh:

He could still be in it if they just start AM&TW w/ "A year earlier..." filling where he was before IW.

Makes sense b/c if Ant-Man 2 is taking place before IW & we already know Captain Marvel is set in the 90s, then Infinity War's story can go straight into A4 & the movies in between can still be their own stand alone films while this giant event is continuing.

Also after you have the epic of Infinity War, makes sense to switch up with something lighter in tone & a smaller film immediately after.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
DCEU Fans Plan to Sabotage Black Panther's RT Score, Spoil Fans
DCEU Fans Plan to Sabotage Black Panther’s RT Score, Spoil Fans

Just under a month before Black Panther hits theaters, angry DC Extended Universe fans are turning their sights on the film with hopes of destroying its Rotten Tomatoes score and spoiling fans.

Although many are excited for the film — driving Fandango pre-sales higher than ever any superhero flick before it — some are frustrated at the forthcoming release. DC fans are notorious for voicing their anger, starting multiple petitions since the inception of the DC Extended Universe. They’ve even gone as far as to suggest there’s a bias in favor of Marvel films, and they’ve tied to get Rotten Tomatoes — which Warner Bros. has a stake in — shut down because of the low ratings on most of DC’s films. Now, they’ve created a Facebook event titled “Give Black Panther a Rotten Audience Score on Rotten Tomatoes” with the hopes of ruining the film’s audience rating on RottenTomatoes, as well as purposely spoiling the film for Marvel fans.

The “event” is set to kick off on February 15th, Black Panther‘s preview night, and will run through the 24th. According to their statement, this campaign is meant to serve as a take down of Black Panther as retaliation against Disney for reportedly “paying off the critics that hurt DC Comics on film.” This doesn’t look to be the group’s main thrust, though, as they also suggested they’ll be doing this with Avengers: Infinity War, set to hit theaters this May, as well as Marvel’s Netflix shows. The group has also seemingly taken responsibility for the low audience rating on Star Wars: The Last Jedi, another Disney release.

DC fans are not the first to attempt this sort of take down campaign. Star Wars fans took a similar approach to try and “preserve the expanded universe” prior to the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Marvel’s Black Panther had its world premiere earlier this week and, while the review embargo is still active, fans and critics took to social media to express their excitement over the movie. Many hailed it as Marvel’s best film to date, while others were quick to note the film’s importance. Like Wonder Woman, the Chadwick Boseman-led Black Panther marks a major milestone for superhero films, as they’ve typically focused on white male heroes so far.

Directed by Ryan Coogler from a script he wrote with Joe Robert Cole, Black Panther stars Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa, Michael B. Jordan as Erik Killmonger, Lupita Nyong’o as Nakia, Daniel Kaluuya as W’Kabi, Letitia Wright as Shuri, Danai Gurira as Okoye, Angela Bassett as Ramonda, Martin Freeman as Everett K. Ross, Andy Serkis as Ulysses Klaue, Winston Duke as M’Baku and Forest Whitaker as Zuri. The film opens Feb. 16.

:dwillhuh:

:mjlol:

@wire28 @BXKingPin82 @Bryan Danielson look at what ya'll have done :picard:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Good grief man..... this looks like some YYM and Prod Syn shyt

But straight from that article

DC fans are notorious for voicing their anger, starting multiple petitions since the inception of the DC Extended Universe. They’ve even gone as far as to suggest there’s a bias in favor of Marvel films, and they’ve tied to get Rotten Tomatoes — which Warner Bros. has a stake in — shut down because of the low ratings on most of DC’s films.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

These angry niccas need therapy.... they starting to really lose it

@jayshiggs say a prayer for these niccas man!!

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Good grief man..... this looks like some YYM and Prod Syn shyt

But straight from that article

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

These angry niccas need therapy.... they starting to really lose it

@jayshiggs say a prayer for these niccas man!!

Martha
"I'm a pray for them and I'm a tell my girl and my mans to pray for them as well."
LividBouncyBuckeyebutterfly-max-1mb.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi