The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: he tried that when he first started working and they almost fired him. They don't play about set leaks breh

He can only do it far away from set like near the catering

Damn glad he didn't lose his job, I want some set pics but not at the expense of your boy losing his job

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel Studios President Kevin Fiege Now Says That R-Rated MCU Movies Are "Not Out Of The Question"

During an interview with Allocine, Feige was once again asked about the possibility of an R-rated Marvel movie, and although he does reaffirm that there are no current plans in place, his response definitely seems less definitive than usual:

"Currently we don’t work on R-Rated movies, it’s not out of the question but currently, no."

Obviously this shouldn't be taken as an indication that Marvel is going to start working on a series of R-rated projects any time soon, but it does sound like it's something Feige and co. would consider, at least.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching Dr. Strange for the first time, it was ok..glad I didn't see it in theaters

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Dr. Strange was great in 3D and i never say that.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I just want Spiderman and Daredevil on screen at the same time with Punisher fukkery thrown in the middle:mjcry:

I feel you but it's never gonna happen. If Marvel Studios and Marvel TV won't mix no way it'll get better if you throw Sony in the discussion. In addition, Spiderman in the MCU is on the polar opposite side spectrum of the dark, serious tone Punisher and Daredevil are on in this universe,

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would yall even want Spider-man and Daredevil together in live action?

In the comics and in the cartoon Daredevil gets a pretty big boost in abilities so that it's made to look like he can hang with Spidey. Spidey is CLEARLY out of Daredevil's league in the MCU and he's much younger so their friendship doesn't work like it did in the comics where they're much closer in age.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So..... I dont get how we are this deep in this Comic book Universe shyt and some people still dont understand what a formula is or how something similar doesnt mean "exactly the same"?

Also, I dont get how its gets lost over their heads why there "has to be similarities" or things that make things relate to one another. I mean I get 5 years ago people ignorant to the fact of what a "universe" is but at this point its getting silly and unacceptable.

Like you cant have one movie where the rules in that film is "well there are no such things as aliens or people with special powers. Then in another movie where a character is an alien it be like "well there is no such thing at magic" and then in another movie where the character uses magic "there are no monsters" but lets try to blend all these together.

The laws have to be the same:mindblown:

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Why would yall even want Spider-man and Daredevil together in live action?

In the comics and in the cartoon Daredevil gets a pretty big boost in abilities so that it's made to look like he can hang with Spidey. Spidey is CLEARLY out of Daredevil's league in the MCU and he's much younger so their friendship doesn't work like it did in the comics where they're much closer in age.
But they DO cross paths often.
shyt, the last issue of Daredevil he provides some documents as Matt Murdock from a mission him and Spidey had with Blackcats crew.
And Daredevil aint no bytch!
:ufdup:

Hes the Man Without Fear!

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they DO cross paths often.
shyt, the last issue of Daredevil he provides some documents as Matt Murdock from a mission him and Spidey had with Blackcats crew.
And Daredevil aint no bytch!
:ufdup:

Hes the Man Without Fear!

I know they cross paths in the comics and the cartoons, i'm saying it's not a good idea to have them do it in live action. Like I said DD is just not in Spidey's league, he physically could not keep up with Peter. In the comics and cartoons you see Daredevil moving damn near the same way Spidey does, they can't do that in the MCU because they've already established that physically Matt is VERY human rather than peak human like he is in the comics and cartoon show.

And like I said the age difference would impact things too, they're not going to have the same relationship when Matt is a good 15+ years older than Peter.