The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
More Evidence Would Seem To Confirm That Marvel Has A NAMOR: THE SUB MARINER Project In The Works

Yesterday, Reel News Hawaii reportedthat Marvel was planning to shoot either a Namor: The Submariner movie or TV series at a new studio in Oahu. There wasn't really anything solid to back this up aside from some "buzz" around the island, but because these guys also broke the news that The Inhumans was scheduled to film there, we figured it was worth paying attention to.

Well, now we have more evidence that may just confirm this initial rumor.

Production Weekly (via MCU Exchange) lists “Sub-Mariner” as one of the projects that's set to go into production. If you recall, a Production Weekly list also first brought our attention to X-Men: Supernova, and, though that title may not stick, we now know that a new X-flick is indeed on the cards.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_inline_olhx1iGWx81qderj8_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_olhx43Tb7h1qderj8_1280.jpg

Give it to me, Marvel :banderas:
What storyline is this from?:ohhh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What run is this?
What storyline is this from?:ohhh:

NEWAVN2013001_DC11.jpg

Black Panther forms an Illuminati team consisting of Dr. Strange, Namor, Black Bolt, Ironman Reed Richards, Beast, and later smart-Hulk to stop earth's from alternate universes from colliding into each other. BP and Reed created planet-destroying bombs.

They fought the justice league great society that inhabited one of the earth's. The build up was epic.

7F7FiS5.jpg

The ensuing brawl was epic
3918363-new+avengers+v3+020-014.jpg

3918364-new+avengers+v3+020-015.jpg

Dr. Strange literally and emphatically murders them all :wow: and Namor then blows up their planet by setting off the bombs. shyt was wild.