The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 3 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Elvis' uncle gave up the record kind of quickly, went from "Get behind me Satan" :damn:to letting his nephew play the devils music :heh:

Nate without his hair gel :skip:

Mick having to bond with a rat, because the writers won't give him a love interest :pachaha:

That big ass ship and they are sharing rooms :picard:. I wouldn't mind rooming with Zari though, she's into games and from the future :ehh:.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Rip AXL - they should have let him punk ray one last time before killing him off

Mick shedding that tear tho':russ:

why ain't none of them 1950's Memphis white people :mjpls: :ufdup:at all that inter-racial dancing and hugging going on in that church?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_p5i93qyj6q1uhbffeo3_r1_400.gif

Legends of fukkery stays with the fukkery :dead:
She really thinks its better to talk to the crazy racist preacher than just speeding the record away. :deadrose:
I just took that as her being a hater. The ending would still be the same if he used his power lol

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elvis was a hero to most:mjpls: but neva meant shyt to Me:pacspit: Floating guitar/Non-Racist Memphis/Slave ghosts:patrice: LOT really outdid the FUKKERY:dahell: Wally:stylin: cronk style came in handy, tho:flabbynsick: First Snart; now Axel the GAWD:wow: Mick lost all his homies:ld:

Last edited: