The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 3 thread

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jesus Christ.

Now they're just being stupid to be stupid.

shyt got me tight right now for real :stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think after this Ray is gonna fundamentally change... :manny: He's too happy go lucky... he needs to realize your dealing with monsters there is no being nice, no negotiating... In order for the greater good to survive you must become evil to fight evil... no half measures..

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Never Gonna Dance Again

tenor.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Of course Ray would get himself captured :francis:. He's the same dude that got his suit stolen a bunch during season 1 and 2 :mjlol:.

Amaya made a good pirate captain and I see continued the role-play with Nate :shaq:

Gideon snitching on the team :skip:

Wally and Rip singing George Michael :heh:

Ava cleans up nice, outside of the pants suit :leon:. No wonder Sara made sure she got that dessert even if it wasn't at the restaurant :steviej:.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I think after this Ray is gonna fundamentally change... :manny: He's too happy go lucky... he needs to realize your dealing with monsters there is no being nice, no negotiating... In order for the greater good to survive you must become evil to fight evil... no half measures..
Sometimes you gotta kill a motherfukker to save the timeline :yeshrug:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Legends of the Caribbean:obama: Mick commence the FUKKERY:smugdraper: Amaya's real accent:banderas: Land the Waverider:laff: in Bermuda Triangle, breh:skip: Gideon's snitchin:dame: Wally/Rip on their George Michaeal:stylin: shyt:hubie: Sara/Bawse Lady extended L Word session:steviej: If She Dies She Dies:ehh: Ray with Another One:hhh:

Last edited: