full

What do you think?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
As White writers usually write about black characters... :mjpls:
Basically :francis:....old ass and damn near fruity stein got more play than the good looking brutha :smh:...and every black woman on the ship has a cac fetish for some reason :stopitslime: pure scust

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, first Stein now Jax :wow:. Funny, I actually started to like both characters more this season as they both left. Jax wasn't the strongest actor on the show, but I thought he got better and handled the last few episodes really well :mjcry:. A shame they couldn't give my man a steady love interest before these past 3 seasons :martin:. There are rumors another black foreign actor w/wavy hair might be joining the show :sas2:

It's cool to see Constantine show up, and his power set could definitely come in use since Damien/Nora deal in magic :ehh:. I hope it's for more than one episode.

I like the fact Zari likes playing Mortal Kombat and of course Jax would play as Jax :obama:

Nora was looking :whoo:in that Viking getup, Ray is winning in real life for wifing that :leon:.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xmas Puppert Toy FUKKERY:lolbron: Stein:rip: look made young in 92:patrice:Wentworth/Snart thespianism:banderas: LOT in Vikings cosplay:skip: Mick:laff: ETHER'd flabby blue Elmo:dead: Sarah got her tight boss open:steviej: Dahrk's timeline cheat codes:troll: Zari's a gamer:jawalrus: Jax neva got dem tears out:to: FIRESTORM homie will be missed:salute:Constantine in the cut:krs: And, Black Lightning gonna come thru for the hiatus:blessed:

Last edited: