MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
finally caught up

helen of troy :scust:

im not feeling this new "legend" they couldn't get anyone better than this :scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hope this show never ends. The freaky Friday thing was perfect and I’m going to miss victor garber so damn much. He was perfect as Jax and props to Franz Drameh for his work too. I really believed him as stein. And for a British cat to do the New York accent he does normally lol then switch that up to the very proper prim of Stein but not have the British come out is impressive.

As always Neal McDonnugh steals the show

Helen of Troy was an interesting angle for them as well and of course this was a very very prescient episode.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wonder how big the budget is now must have been bigger when there was hawk girl and Hawkman and the atom was shrinking every episode and firestorm flying around every episode.

Now you just have steel and two brehettes with amulets

I hope this show never ends. The freaky Friday thing was perfect and I’m going to miss victor garber so damn much. He was perfect as Jax and props to Franz Drameh for his work too. I really believed him as stein. And for a British cat to do the New York accent he does normally lol then switch that up to the very proper prim of Stein but not have the British come out is impressive.

Helen of Troy was an interesting angle for them as well and of course this was a very very prescient episode.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

he’s leaving the show?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just caught up
That had to be one of their best eps
- the fight scene with sara and darhk was up there:whew:
- thought jax was finally gonna get some, but again got curved for a white man:gucci::mjpls:
Gotta be a running joke at this point.
- damien and his daughter. Thats a terrible sight :ufdup:
- i was hoping sara was going to fall under helen of troy’s spell:steviej: