The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 2 thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Is it just me or is Legends getting better with each episode?:jbhmm:

The end of the episode was really good as Amaya found out her fate. I wonder if she'll want to change it now:patrice:
I thought this season really picked up with that villain centric episode, and when they introduced rip savage:demonic:
Even after that rip arc, they bounced back with an episode that actually humanized reverse flash:wow:
The team is on point. The best decision they ever made was getting rid of the hawks and randal savage:scust:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

The end of the episode was really good as Amaya found out her fate. I wonder if she'll want to change it now:patrice:
This season as a whole has been really good. The show hit it' stride when it stopped taking itself too serious and became semi-self-aware.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:mjlol:Culture Vulture Stein:"Day-o!"
I know this motherf......
gucci-mane-breakfast-club-gif_zpsaaydlkd1.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Legends and Arrow been consistent from beginning to now so far to me. Legends is just straight fun and is aware the time travel with superheroes is ridiculous in itself so the show doesn't take itself serious:blessed: