The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 2 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Barry/Oliver really do have a nice big brother/little brother vibe going on :obama:. Amid all of the saving of the world, some of the best scenes are just having the characters interact and hang out. Like Mick/Sara admiring the new President :whoo:or Cisco/Felicity nerding out together.

Why everybody have an issue with Supergirl until she saves them :skip:? First Mick, then Oliver.

I'm glad Cisco is done being mad at Barry now and they are back to being cool.

Speaking of cool, Captain Cold coming back to Legends next week :blessed:. But this time it looks like he will get a chilly reception from the team :troll:.

Stein went from :hubie:to :mjcry:with his daughter fairly quickly. I'm not sure what introducing her to the team will bring though :patrice:.

Lex Luthor

Philanthropist
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis

That's their Legion of Doom?
z0bwXyw.png

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
There has to be a spare laser gun sitting around Star Labs somewhere that they can give to Diggle.

And I knew I had seen Stein's daughter somewhere before...she played Lolly on Orange Is The New Black in those depressing fukking flashbacks that showed how her paranoia landed her in jail.
I'm expecting Jax to get all up in them nerdy panties soon because I saw a news article this morning that she is going to be a recurring character on the show and start traveling with the Legends team on the Waverider.
This is borderline incest