The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 2 thread

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Seen the episode last night I never got to see Jonah Hex last season so to see him tonight was pretty dope! I lowkey marked seeing Steel's costume and finding out their going back to 2016 other than that it was pretty decent overall see yall brehs in 2 weeks Happy early Thanksgiving!

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Back to the Wild Wild West:ehh: Hex confused Sarah for a man:skip: Nate:cape: stopped a bullet/train:duck: Ray's struggle Steel suit:win: Jax:laff: said Prof. Stein had menopause:dead: Vixen wants that Mick PIFF:youngsabo: LOT's heading back to Present Day:obama:

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Future FLASH's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Warning Will Be Partially Revealed In Crossover

Per Prof. Stein actor Victor Garber, Legends of Tomorrow fans will learn a lot more about the cryptic warning a future version (from the year 2056) of The Flash (Grant Gustin) left for Rip Hunter during the four-part crossover event kicking off next week. Does this mean The Flash's cryptic warning was about The Dominators? Heck, we don't even know what timeline that version of The Flash hails from. Well, Garber tells CBR that viewers should expect some revelations to during the epic, four-night INVASION! storyline.

"It sort of comes out in dribs and drabs. It’s a big mystery and a big deal. It’s a spoiler if I give you too much information, but it’s just part of the whole mystery of time travel and the fact that this is coming from Barry years later and then when he finds out — and that all happens in the crossover, so it just sort of unfolds as these things do on these shows, and lots of things occur in that time period."

It's likely that Barry's message will be revealed during the Legends of Tomorrow INVASION! episode, which airs next Thursday, December 01 at 8/7c on The CW. Of course, things kick off this Monday, with Supergirl.