The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 2 thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Actually, the Legends are there to protect history and not change it, and even then there's changes that occur..... Flash is the main one they need to go after though.
I know. They ain't protecting shyt tho. They just do wtf they want for the most part. Using their powers in the fukking WHITE HOUSE bruh? Sarah tellin Darke his future? They sloppy as fukk. Sarah sleeping with Queens n shyt. Letting Japanese warlords get ahold of the Atom suit. Killing him prematurely. I love this season so far but that shyt bothers me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know. They ain't protecting shyt tho. They just do wtf they want for the most part. Using their powers in the fukking WHITE HOUSE bruh? Sarah tellin Darke his future? They sloppy as fukk. Sarah sleeping with Queens n shyt. Letting Japanese warlords get ahold of the Atom suit. Killing him prematurely. I love this season so far but that shyt bothers me.

I hear you but I also think the speedforce is wholly responsible for making even worse changes in the future... like a person changing one thing in the past in a time machine doesnt make alot of difference except leaving a sign you was here but even thawne explained why the timeline changes so radically when the speedforce is used.

@1:37

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Funny how Stein kept saying how Clarissa was the most important thing to him, but he was the one who was so eager to leave and go on a time travel mission in season one, even drugged Jax to do so :heh:.

Mick helping Haircut realize science is his real superpower :ehh:

I see they are sowing the seeds for a Vixen/History Colossus relationship :sas2:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I honestly don't like how they can just do what the fukk they want with history and yet The Flash does one thing and the whole world is changed. Also. fukk Ray for that Reagan top 3 president shyt.
Well the difference is that flash history fukk ups are really just personal. legends are dealing with major history fukk ups. Like someone nuking nyc during world war 2, zombies during the civil war, ect.
Or correcting their own fukkups like ray giving a samari his suit:heh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Well the difference is that flash history fukk ups are really just personal. legends are dealing with major history fukk ups. Like someone nuking nyc during world war 2, zombies during the civil war, ect.
Or correcting their own fukkups like ray giving a samari his suit:heh:
Yea. that's what I'm saying tho bruh. It's like they do some crazy ass history altering shyt and act like the mission was a success. lol

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dahrk/Eoboard Miami Vice intro:banderas: Lowkey, Jax holds down all the weight:patrice:, while Prof. Stein bumbles thru the plot:skip: Vixen/Obsidian reunited:ld: Nate corny one-liners:heh: Ray diffused a bomb:merchant: Mick:eat: Go HAM on a doughnut:pachaha: Sarah's Flabbrow Season 4 recap:usure: Flash Season 1 glass chair:ohhh:Slider vortex returned:lupe:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dahrk/Eoboard Miami Vice intro:banderas: Lowkey, Jax holds down all the weight:patrice:, while Prof. Stein bumbles thru the plot:skip: Vixen/Obsidian reunited:ld: Nate corny one-liners:heh: Ray diffused a bomb:merchant: Mick:eat: Go HAM on a doughnut:pachaha: Sarah's Flabbrow Season 4 recap:usure: Flash Season 1 glass chair:ohhh:Slider vortex returned:lupe:
A Slider drop?!! Where is the rep!???!!!!:damn::damn::damn:
vCBaZIx_zpsxbua1wzf.png

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We moving to Tuesday..

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow will move to a new night beginning Tuesday, January 24 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT). There it will be paired with the network’s number one series, The Flash

The season finale of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow is set for Tuesday, March 28

Read more at CW Midseason Premiere Dates Announced - ComingSoon.net

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 6th episode of the season airing tonight:

Producer's preview:

DC's Legends of Tomorrow is new Thursdays at 8/7c on The CW, and available next day on The CW App!