The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 2 thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ray getting his suit taken and tortured while arriving in Japan :skip:

Mr. History getting bathed by fine Japanese women :pachaha:. I don't buy he could just take a look around and already know all the info about where exactly he ended up though :comeon:.

Sara wielding dual swords is a scary sight :wow:

Mick knows they have throwing stars in the present right :dwillhuh:

Barry leaving messages to Rip :ohhh:, hope he didn't fukk up the timeline again :francis:.
what time line? :heh: they completely alter the og timeline damn near every episode.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
agreed. its the best cw show. flash is boring without reverse flash fukkery tbh.

tumblr_mwwsz9s2nj1rziwwco1_500.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Supernatural not that show either

Flash is still the best DC show even though its moving a lil slow. Nothing beats Zoom dragging that nikka through the street like a sad puppy...

But Legends got better, probably second best just because all the random fukkery. Arrow aight.. Better than last year because no Olicity shyt and Supergirl just a filler to me...

Also Izombie might be better than all of them.. And I stopped watching the Originals a VD for awhile but those used to be lit as well

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flash is still the best DC show even though its moving a lil slow. Nothing beats Zoom dragging that nikka through the street like a sad puppy...

in terms of one time sonnings, i'll give you that. but legends of tomorrow is fun damn near every episode. the premise is ultimately superior, supporting characters, the fact flash og writers are now working on LoT. i mean, i dont know why y'all underrate the show--its the best out :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They gotta nix Vixen's African ancestry in this show. It takes me out of it whenever they bring up she's from a village in Africa when the actress is clearly mixed.