The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 2 thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good episode. I'm liking the legends, although that Nazi hulk guy was kind of lame.

But every time things are going well, fukking Eobard Thawne has to show up and ruin it. :upsetfavre:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JSA gave LOT that Work:banderas: Obsidian turn off the Lights:ooh: Sarah:fire: in charge:smugdraper: Told a Historian:duck: he wan't Time Traveled built:heh: Stein moonlighted as a singer:ld:, while Jax got Nazi ETHER:scust: 'No Negro Music tonight':wtb: InCaCredible HGHulk FUKKERY:merchant: Mickey ready to blaze:whew: Vixen can't save Ray's L, tho:troll: Reverse Flash vibrating FATALITY hand:bryan: put Hourman on that Continuum Jam Screen:deadmanny:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hourman cant be dead right?

He still needs to warn the team in the future about not going to 1942.

That's why he faded when they was watching the flashback... RF killed him in the past after he sent the message already. The LOT's team from their involvement in the past already altered the future anyways...

RF is a killer... :demonic: He doesnt give a fukk, he already killed off cisco when he found out his secret.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This show is just so :heh:

No nerdy ass comic Neckbeard geeks thry have to appease

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Having Jessie or zoom or kid flash would be perfect.

How the hell are they supposed to stop RF??? Jessie getcho ass on this team!!!:damn::damn:fukk it get Zoom on the line....:jbhmm:......:patrice:...........:patrice:........:jbhmm:...........:lupe:..........:whoa:scrap that Jay instead :lawd:Just anyone but the fastest guy alive who hasn't been the fastest since episode 9 of season ONE:dead:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished it.... :mjcry: RIP hourman...

WTF is RF up too??? :mindblown:

I said this in the FLASH thread and I will say it again... BARRY SHOULD OF NEVER left FLASHPOINT. Like was too good and Eobard was caged up.... that dumb ass Barry believed Eobard con game and now this fool is running amok in different time periods n shyt while Barry still trying to correct the fuccked up shyt in the new timeline paradox that he created... ALL OF THIS IS BARRY'S FAULT! :ufdup:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
1ekk5x.jpg