Daps
All I know is that Watchmen series better pick up where the last one left off

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I was fanboi supreme during the Infinity Saga.

But I had a feeling Endgame was really the end. That next Spiderman movie is prolly what gave me that spooky feeling that they were out of gas.

5 years later and.. yep. Almost every movie since has been junk. Spider-Man No Way Home - ironically - was decent but mostly because nostalgia. Even Deadpool and Wolverine was borderline. And the exact same thing saves it.

If Gunn can make some good DC CBMs I am all for it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was fanboi supreme during the Infinity Saga.

But I had a feeling Endgame was really the end. That next Spiderman movie is prolly what gave me that spooky feeling that they were out of gas.

5 years later and.. yep. Almost every movie since has been junk. Spider-Man No Way Home - ironically - was decent but mostly because nostalgia. Even Deadpool and Wolverine was borderline. And the exact same thing saves it.

If Gunn can make some good DC CBMs I am all for it.
What did you think of GotG 3? He made that.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not sure where Gunn's heading with his castings...so the 2 GLs are damn near senior citizens?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Not sure where Gunn's heading with his castings...so the 2 GLs are damn near senior citizens?
Doesn’t make sense in the long run, you are building your new universe on this. Unless he is going to get John and Kyle to replace them.