The DC drug God is back home? Rayful Edmond

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This was the early 90s like 91-92. He was still running shyt in prison. Plus without the boss there the streets became warzones with folks fighting for the top. I remember the major fall out when that cop got shot the fukk up at Ibex or however it's spelled.

True

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Back on SOHH, DC was HEAVY on there. Only reason i know so much about DC is because of them. They really repped their city to the point they made sure that anybody that wasnt from or knew about DC learn about DC. They kept talking about go go music, mambo sauce, DC slang, their neighborhoods and the known people. His name was one of the names that kept being mentioned for some reason. There was a sohh member whos called himself 40DawgEdmondIII. Heard he passed away though.

But you damn well know that he was working for the government to begin with in order to move all those drugs. NO WAY IN HELL. Police had to be involved in that shyt.
Yup

@Basaglia @NV-ME @KBadd maybe y'all could drop some knowledge on the next episode

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Good. Selling drugs is not a serious crime
:mjtf:

fig1-2024.jpg

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Seriously, do you blame the dealer for the user using though?
I can answer for myself. I blame the dealers, the enablers, and the users. They are all aiding in the havoc and deaths in too many of our communities, so they are all to blame for their parts in it.