The DC drug God is back home? Rayful Edmond

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Interesting
Tony Lewis was released in April of 2023

fukk both of them.

Lol.. Im sorry bro, but they mean a lot to DC. Well Tony does. I see him Tony and his son out from time to time. He is beloved. Rayful? He is a legend here but its gonna be interesting how he treated

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Sure but we gon act like he don't have bodies on his name either :patrice:
He's a major reason DC was the murder capital in the 90s. Growing up watching murder every evening on the news. Couldn't go to Turkey Thicket and hoop when I visit my grandma cuz all them peoples was around the park. :mjcry:

Waiting for all the drug documentarys and interviewers. :yeshrug:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
He's a major reason DC was the murder capital in the 90s. Growing up watching murder every evening on the news. Couldn't go to Turkey Thicket and hoop when I visit my grandma cuz all them peoples was around the park. :mjcry:

Waiting for all the drug documentarys and interviewers. :yeshrug:

80s bro..

Think he got locked up in 87

90s were just as bad tho..

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back on SOHH, DC was HEAVY on there. Only reason i know so much about DC is because of them. They really repped their city to the point they made sure that anybody that wasnt from or knew about DC learn about DC. They kept talking about go go music, mambo sauce, DC slang, their neighborhoods and the known people. His name was one of the names that kept being mentioned for some reason. There was a sohh member whos called himself 40DawgEdmondIII. Heard he passed away though.

But you damn well know that he was working for the government to begin with in order to move all those drugs. NO WAY IN HELL. Police had to be involved in that shyt.

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
80s bro..

Think he got locked up in 87

90s were just as bad tho..

This was the early 90s like 91-92. He was still running shyt in prison. Plus without the boss there the streets became warzones with folks fighting for the top. I remember the major fall out when that cop got shot the fukk up at Ibex or however it's spelled.