The day when you realize why you keep your old text books..

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Becauseeee you might need to use them for another class or to look back at something!

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There is no reason to keep old textbooks. It seems like most of the people I went to college with kept most/all of them and I have yet to find one that admits to ever using them again. If you are working in your field, you will have better resources to turn to than some dusty textbook from years ago.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
taking an elective, buying said book, & not being able to sell the gotdamn textbook back because the book store doesnt carry those & being stuck with said book is no laughing matter
Knowledge can't hurt you brooo

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Those assfukks have gotten smart and lots of them got the publishers to make those school exclusive edition books to curb the resale market :beli:. When I got my syllabuses for my classes one semester, some of my professors said straight up, "Oh yes, the book is a requirement...........but we won't be using it" :what: . When I tried to resale the shyts, those smug bytches in the bookstore be like, "Sorry, we have too many of these in stock :troll:". Either that, or they gave me that struggle 20% of the books original price, even the ones in pristine condition that were still shrink-wrapped.

The only books I still have are the school edition books that have changed after the first year. Funny thing is that electives are the main culprits, but in the coming years it's going to be pretty much widespread :pacspit: