The Day Party Phenomena Appreciation Thread

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Pleassese, california invented the day party. I've been going to day party Raves since the 90's with DJ'S, BBQ, and fine women

Where the fuk you been at :childplease:

Just got back from coachella and I'm going back this weekend muthafukas :blessed:

Who had your favorite set?

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Who had your favorite set?

:whew: Dj Sets I would have to say Dam Funk and Danny Hawtely

Hiphop: J5 by far

The music overall was fantastic this year. So much good shyt playing and I had no idea who the fuk they were. Not as many big headliners but the overall quality of music was better than last year.

I still missed out on a lot of shyt so I'm going back. Just have to figure hotel accomadations and such for the second week :ohhh:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

The music overall was fantastic this year. So much good shyt playing and I had no idea who the fuk they were. Not as many big headliners but the overall quality of music was better than last year.

I still missed out on a lot of shyt so I'm going back. Just have to figure hotel accomadations and such for the second week :ohhh:

I went pretty hard and I have school stuff to worry about, but have fun for me, breh.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Dam Funk :noah: Did he play "Mirrors" or "Toechizown" or "Burgundy City"??? :noah:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
They are nice, the only problem is out here its too fukkin hot in the summer to be hitting a day party. My ass don't be wanting to go outside until its dark in the summer let alone get dressed up and go to a day party. Also I've been to like 3 of them and the shyt might as well have just been an happy hour cause hardly nobody was dancing or getting loose.
Maybe it was because it was a uppidty crowd :ehh:

But they way the weather is now its a good time for them.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Dam Funk :noah: Did he play "Mirrors" or "Toechizown" or "Burgundy City"??? :noah:

In all honesty I have No idea what individual songs were played. Everything was dope as fuk period. I never caught a live set till coachella, now I'm a fan for life