The Day Party Phenomena Appreciation Thread

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:stylin:

Greatest social come up over the past year :blessed:

I feel like day parties have always happened, but now they have an official titling to them which is helping drive their popularity :obama:

My friends and I threw our first one around this time last year after going to one in NYC. Threw another the other day for my sister's b-day.

It's the best way to occupy that awkward time after bottomless mimosa brunch ad the rest of the night.

Brunch
Day Party
Kickback/Pre-game
Real Party

Genius. :ohlawd:

And just cause I like this song

ikqx3g.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
yep, i'm getting too old to stay up til 4am partying.

a nice day party and i can still be asleep by 8pm.

:ld:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep, i'm getting too old to stay up til 4am partying.

I just don't want to have to dress up in the middle of the day. Even when I go to weddings, I get a little mad that it's Saturday at 4pm and I'm wearing pantyhose and dress. What are these you nikkas have!?!?! Then I feel weird about drinking in the middle of the day too.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I just don't want to have to dress up in the middle of the day. Even when I go to weddings, I get a little mad that it's Saturday at 4pm and I'm wearing pantyhose and dress. What are these you nikkas have!?!?! Then I feel weird about drinking in the middle of the day too.

nah fukk that, i've been in the airport waiting for the bar to open so i can order a double vodka straight up

#teamproblemdrinker

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah fukk that, i've been in the airport waiting for the bar to open so i can order a double vodka straight up

#teamproblemdrinker

I had a long island ice tea at AppleBees on Saturday and had problems walking straight. :heh: I was actually effed up after the first couple sips but I wasn't going to waste that overpriced drink. Ended up gulping it down and nearly vomitted on the table.

#TeamJuiceontherocks #ShakenNotStirred

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:dwillhuh: Never thought about it this way. :ehh: Good idea.

I had a long island ice tea at AppleBees on Saturday and had problems walking straight. :heh: I was actually effed up after the first couple sips but I wasn't going to waste that overpriced drink. Ended up gulping it down and nearly vomitted on the table.

#TeamJuiceontherocks #ShakenNotStirred
If you need a trainer, I can help you build your stamina. :smugfavre:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I love em.. but like with all good things, they run them in the ground when EVERYBODY starts running the concept in the ground in your city. But yeah, its better than night parties by far

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I'm weird, I guess...but I don't know what this thread is about.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all doing too much..,it goes

Brunch
Day party
Dinner
Go home OR chill at a friends house OR hang at the bar/lounge if you're up to it

No need for a night party, day parties are pefect cuz you get slapped during the day, party is over at 6 or 7 and you're sober and feeling fine by 10/11pm. You can go to sleep without spinning, no hangover, and you're able to get up and function the next day :blessed:

DC had the GOAT day parties, especially the rooftop bars...Chicago had some great ones during the summer, but the nice weather season is too fukking short here

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Y'all doing too much..,it goes

Brunch
Day party
Dinner
Go home OR chill at a friends house OR hang at the bar/lounge if you're up to it

No need for a night party, day parties are pefect cuz you get slapped during the day, party is over at 6 or 7 and you're sober and feeling fine by 10/11pm. You can go to sleep without spinning, no hangover, and you're able to get up and function the next day :blessed:

DC had the GOAT day parties, especially the rooftop bars...Chicago had some great ones during the summer, but the nice weather season is too fukking short here

I'm trying to get as wasted as I possibly can. :mjpls:

And yeah, DC has good day parties. I went to one at this place called Eden. Pretty dope. :ehh: Good brunches too. The brunch buffet at Front Page is :blessed:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Pleassese, california invented the day party. I've been going to day party Raves since the 90's with DJ'S, BBQ, and fine women

Where the fuk you been at :childplease:

Just got back from coachella and I'm going back this weekend muthafukas :blessed: