The day has finally come brehs. Big Booty Trucker chick joins OnlyFans

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The average earnings on OF is like 200 dollars......they selling dumb broads a dream like pimps....diffrence is that the pimp this time is digital website named onlyfans.

You gotta be a popular influencer to make a liveable wage on that site and even then they have a short time span...."ok i seen you butthole, armpits, mouth and whatever....what now?"....also OF is fugazi with the numbers....everybody was spreading how Bhad Barbie made 50 mill in a year, but nobody actually went into them numbers or confirm...no reputable new sources reported on the fact that a 19 year old was making more then the highest paid NBA player...There is a reason why OF tried to ban all sexual content just last year:sas2:
200 huh? Link? Because folks like to get on here and say anything.

Folks on here are clueless as usual and just wanna hate. :deadrose:

Board extra full of zesty alphabet movement crap lately. Hilarious.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
yoo u ever wonder if these type of women have brothers?

like ur scrolling through twitter and u come across ur only sister butt naked promoting her onlyfans account with 1k comments

:picard: is there a bigger L in life than experiencing that heart pain

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
200 huh? Link? Because folks like to get on here and say anything.

Folks on here are clueless as usual and just wanna hate. :deadrose:

Board extra full of zesty alphabet movement crap lately. Hilarious.

You literally can google the average earnings of a OF thot and find the same number.

Instead of putting on the cape, calling dudes gay and saying other people are clueless....how about you actually do some research.....dumbass

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Only fans is a scam. You should be able to preview the content.

Some content creators actually put in real work, so what you think you’re paying for you’re actually getting. <— The Good.

Other people put up content behind a paywall. So you sign up for the person’s onlyfans and have to pay for the real
Videos on top of that. <—- the ugly

Then you have people who outright scam. People who have dozens of videos with them smiling in lingerie, and a ton of corny photos. <—- the uglier

With no way to preview, and no refunds, onlyfans is a huge scam imo.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
yoo u ever wonder if these type of women have brothers?

like ur scrolling through twitter and u come across ur only sister butt naked promoting her onlyfans account with 1k comments

:picard: is there a bigger L in life than experiencing that heart pain

I'm sure the women busting p*ssy open online are the same ones that were getting trains ran on them in High School. I'm sure the family is already use to knowing their sister is the neighborhood hoe.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Imma start saying this. Normally I just ghost them but this is actually a good thing to say. :ehh:
that shyt worked like a charm.
she eventually ended up apologizing and telling me where she got the idea.
showed me some birds IG account that was telling women a man is supposed to do that type of shyt.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Bytch average as fukk but that ass is right

Can't be mad at her for getting her bread on OF tho. This the times we live in no woman should be broke

Daps
that shyt worked like a charm.
she eventually ended up apologizing and telling me where she got the idea.
showed me some birds IG account that was telling women a man is supposed to do that type of shyt.

Game changer. This is gon be my answer from here on out.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
She wanna get off the road.
I guess she realized the quickest path to get off the road is to get off the streets...for a nominal fee :shaq:

drums-troll.gif