The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Ones Sony, the other is multiplat :mjgrin:
I'm saying that's a huuuuuge step down. It's all I thought about while playing it. It looks so bad it's ridiculous.

The nerd breh is the only character I enjoy playing as. Only because I like making him say or do dumb shyt to fit in. I'm bout to get this nikka killed.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm saying that's a huuuuuge step down. It's all I thought about while playing it. It looks so bad it's ridiculous.

The nerd breh is the only character I enjoy playing as. Only because I like making him say or do dumb shyt to fit in. I'm bout to get this nikka killed.

Oh yeah I agree, look at the Until Dawn characters compared to the Man Of Medan ones. Until Dawn came out in 2015 and it could still pass for a new game

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

:mjlol:

I looked at some videos of a play through and that cornball dude with the white girl is soooo annoying lol

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I liked the "Don't Move!" parts of Until Dawn. They should've kept it that way in Man of Medan. Now you gotta push buttons in a timely manner, which means the player is actually moving. Kills the tension.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
I liked the "Don't Move!" parts of Until Dawn. They should've kept it that way in Man of Medan. Now you gotta push buttons in a timely manner, which means the player is actually moving. Kills the tension.

yo I wouldn't even breathe during those "dont move" parts :russ:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Until Dawn was top 10 this gen for me, but I aint buying this until the price drops. Not paying $30 for four hours. I'll get it 50% off during the inevitable Halloween/Fall Savings/Black Friday sale.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I got like an hour left and haven't had a run for your life QTE sequence yet. This game is not scary. Being spooked by this is like being spooked by Uncharted 2.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
The running QTEs do show up in the final hour but it still fails to capture that Until Dawn feel because humans don't scare me. It needed supernatural elements. The ending makes zero sense. Like where on earth did that person come from and why are they alone when they were just...?

Jump scares were so predictable to the point where I considered going with this reaction
tumblr_plz254ITLW1reop97o1_400.gif
tumblr_plz254ITLW1reop97o2_400.gif

instead of :unimpressed:

All in all I somehow enjoyed my playthrough but don't know if I will play the Curator's Cut.

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I played this and could have kept my money honestly. Until Dawn was dope but this game was short & sweet. The premise of the story was dumb and the QTEs irratated the shyt out of me b/c they end at a rapid pace to where it fukks up the outcomes of the game.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I played this and could have kept my money honestly. Until Dawn was dope but this game was short & sweet. The premise of the story was dumb and the QTEs irratated the shyt out of me b/c they end at a rapid pace to where it fukks up the outcomes of the game.
Bout time someone else played this :salute:
And yes i agree. Most of the people I seen play got Conrad off'd on the getaway boat by failing that bullshyt ass QTE. There were times where I know I mashed the button on time but it still said I fukked up.

ill_will82

Daps
Bout time someone else played this :salute:
And yes i agree. Most of the people I seen play got Conrad off'd on the getaway boat by failing that bullshyt ass QTE. There were times where I know I mashed the button on time but it still said I fukked up.

I fukked up with Conrad when that ghost was chasing after him on the haunted boat. I was trying to do the keep silent shyt fukked up and got chased around until I fell through a hole and was impaled on a rusted pipe.

I'm trying to see when Best Buy gone add the trade value so I can get rid of it. I'm on to playing Walking Dead final season.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
shyt looked kind of generic based off a playthrough I watched on YT. looked like a definite step down from Until Dawn and it was kind of short?

ill_will82

Daps
shyt looked kind of generic based off a playthrough I watched on YT. looked like a definite step down from Until Dawn and it was kind of short?

It was a step down from a BIG one compared to what was given to us with Until Dawn. Simple ass story and I think a straight playthrough is only 4 hrs long.