The CW Officially Developing a 'Batwoman' TV Series

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Damn.. most people bailed on this

But..

This ep was kinda deep with the child abduction angle. Kinda mirrored Beth being stuck in the basement

Kinda figured they were gonna go the :mjpls: route with her ex

And what's with her not tell anyone about that kryptonite bullet wound? ESPECIALLY to her new roommate that's also a Dr?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol::mjlol: At this group chat from my old college roommates.

I don’t know how to screenshot from my phone but

Old Roommate 1: Damn. Everybody on this batgirl shyt is gay as fukk.

Old Roommate 2: I never watched an episode of it

Old Roommate 3: I’m watching with my daughter, but damn. Giving off the wrong vibes.

DC pushing that agenda:wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Damn.. most people bailed on this

But..

This ep was kinda deep with the child abduction angle. Kinda mirrored Beth being stuck in the basement

Kinda figured they were gonna go the :mjpls: route with her ex

And what's with her not tell anyone about that kryptonite bullet wound? ESPECIALLY to her new roommate that's also a Dr?
This time Last year, I was in an empty office building, sipping unlimited cappacinos, watch thus on the tablet while I worked on a computer. Thats not my life any more.

Now I don't have any free time at all, and I rarely binge watch

Oh, and it's easily to get white girls when they ain't got f a nucca

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Yeah, this show is just background noise for me

The doctor not noticing a GLOWING GREEN wound.

Her drug dealing girlfriend actually looks like a drug user herself :picard:

Beth on a Bonnie & Clyde mission with some random fashion model

Jacob getting beat & stabbed randomly while tied to the chair was kinda hilarious

Batwoman turned 6ix9ine, damn

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

How do you renew a show before it even airs? And who is actually still watching riverdale? That shyt has gone all the way into the toilet
Manufactured drama already an indicator of bad writing.

I never got on. Still waiting for a review or rating of this show.

I hate when shows do this CW loves this basic ass way of creating drama. It’s so obviously a stupid decision every time they do it and every time the idiot in question defends this stupid logic even when presented with facts of why it’s stupid.

As for this recent episode that stupid decision is finally catching up with her.

it’s also funny how obviously femminist this show is. The only characters with girlfriends are women, the dudes on this show never get any type of action. Even Kate and the Calvin Klein model didn’t even get action and they been flirting the whole episode.

Also ole boy been holding onto that map forever and after he gives that chick she loses it no more than two minutes later. Typical females, always want to be the hero but fails miserably at it in spectacular fashion.

Ole girl is the worst detective ever, buddy that’s head of the crows has zero instincts or ability to read the room. He has no idea what’s going on with anyone in his family and couldn’t even see that his daughter was batwoman. How you not pick up on that?

It’s like the men on this show are dumbed down to idiotic levels to make the women look smart

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
How do you renew a show before it even airs? And who is actually still watching riverdale? That shyt has gone all the way into the toilet
CW hasn't cared about ratings for a long time. Most of their shows do great elsewhere.
They renew almost every show because they do great internationally and they are already sold to streaming services where the new seasons are made immediately available right after current season ends.
If you scroll through the Netflix top 10 lists regularly, you will see Riverdale, Flash and/or Black Lightning up there.
If they cancel a show its usually because the cost to make the show doesn't match up with what they are getting in return.
Most CW shows are filmed in Vancouver where they get crazy tax breaks.