The Curious Case of Natalia Grace [MAX]

Daps
I know the mom is adamant about the age but in my opinion I still feel it could've been doctored. I do not believe she was 6 years old at the age of adoption by the barnetts. And you're right, they didn't go into detail as to why the first family gave her up. And I also do no understand how the one dwarf lady was in the running to adopt her was even interviewed for the documentary.

And that "legal expert" was far from it with a clear agenda. Again I think the Barnetts were mean and abusive to her but Natalia is not innocent either. There is blame to go around for all parties involved.

They released a second season “Natalie Speaks”.

It’s kinda trash, ngl, but they do get more definitive about her age. :ld:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They released a second season “Natalie Speaks”.

It’s kinda trash, ngl, but they do get more definitive about her age. :ld:
I saw the first two episodes, guess they confirmed her age and are now making the mom out to be the monster. I mean she wasn’t 6yrs old either but not an adult.

Also her new “dad” is a weirdo religious freak and he and his wife are definitely getting checks from the govt for all those kids they adopted.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I see your points...

The documentary overall was very sloppy. And at the end of the documentary, the case against the mom was dropped due to a lack of evidence and I was shocked by that how they just put it up right before the credits..

The hilarious part was how Katherine, Mike's wife was basically sexting/cheating on him with a dwarf who claimed to have eaten the box so good that he had women kick him against the walls, so many...:duck: by that guy...

I know the mom is adamant about the age but in my opinion I still feel it could've been doctored. I do not believe she was 6 years old at the age of adoption by the barnetts. And you're right, they didn't go into detail as to why the first family gave her up. And I also do no understand how the one dwarf lady was in the running to adopt her was even interviewed for the documentary.

And that "legal expert" was far from it with a clear agenda. Again I think the Barnetts were mean and abusive to her but Natalia is not innocent either. There is blame to go around for all parties involved.

You watch the ID documentary where they did the DNA test supposedly to show she wane trying and was actually 6 at the time?

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This show made no sense brehs. How the state gonna force you to keep a kid that’s not yours and even the police and hospital are saying this kid ain’t a kid. :dahell:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You watch the ID documentary where they did the DNA test supposedly to show she wane trying and was actually 6 at the time?
In season 2 called "Natalia speaks". Her dentist said at the age of adoption she was 9 to 11 at the most, and the DNA said she was probably two years older than what she was.

She was still a child with a lot of medical problems and she was adopted for all the wrong reasons.

Daps
In season 2 called "Natalia speaks". Her dentist said at the age of adoption she was 9 to 11 at the most, and the DNA said she was probably two years older than what she was.

She was still a child with a lot of medical problems and she was adopted for all the wrong reasons.

Nah, the dentist said her baby teeth/adult teeth development was consistent with a 6-9 year old child when he examined her on 5/31/2011. At that time she was 7 almost 8 (her bday is in September).

There hasn’t been presented any evidence to suggest her birth certificate and the word of her birth mom (as confirmed by DNA) are inaccurate. The Barnetts just made up a story and got the court to agree.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah, the dentist said her baby teeth/adult teeth development was consistent with a 6-9 year old child when he examined her on 5/31/2011. At that time she was 7 almost 8 (her bday is in September).

There hasn’t been presented any evidence to suggest her birth certificate and the word of her birth mom (as confirmed by DNA) are inaccurate. The Barnetts just made up a story and got the court to agree.
I mean between 6-9. To me it's semantics because she was still a child. Season 1 of the documentary where the father was doing a lot of habitual lying, that girl went thru a lot and again she was adopted for all the wrong reasons.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lol, you can tell this pastor is an abuser as well. Maybe not physically but at least verbal. Feel sorry for her.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished. The ending was like a Marvel movie. Guess it will be a pt. 3. This pastor wants clout so bad.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Saw the first season. What a bizarre story.

Pretty much everyone in it is terrible. The father is hilarious with his histrionics.

I’m guessing Natalia’s hypersexualization is a result of some sexual abuse. It reminded me of something I watched about a girl named Beth Thomas, whom they made a documentary and also a TV movie about called Child of Rage.

The dwarf in the wheelchair talking about his sexual exploits and cunnilingus skills :mjlol:

Last edited: