The Curious Case of Natalia Grace [MAX]

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I watched the entire series yesterday. It was very interesting. The father was extremely extra and :dame:...

This whole story was :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

That girl Natalia was very weird and manipulative.

When they first saw the full pubic hair on her and her periods, they should've went to the state authorities and told them they were lied to adopted someone who was the wrong age but they wanted to "love her" anyways.. I don't believe she was born in 2003 and why was a 2'11 dwarf so highly sexualized? Even the first time she was committed to a mental health institution you had doctors, nurses, going on record saying she was offering blowjobs to all the males.

I do believe the mom was mean to her and beat her up at times but I also believe Natalia was molesting her brothers. You had soooo many of her neighbors at two different places say how sexual and "playful" she was with only male boys.

Also the parts the neighbors would talk about her just walking into peoples houses, eating their food, trying to touch on the grandsons.. Just bizarre and you can see she had some deep rooted mental issues as a psychopath.

Natalia ended up with another lady who took her food stamp card and social security check, the whole series was just very crazy..

Daps
I watched the entire series yesterday. It was very interesting. The father was extremely extra and :dame:...

This whole story was :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

That girl Natalia was very weird and manipulative.

When they first saw the full pubic hair on her and her periods, they should've went to the state authorities and told them they were lied to adopted someone who was the wrong age but they wanted to "love her" anyways.. I don't believe she was born in 2003 and why was a 2'11 dwarf so highly sexualized? Even the first time she was committed to a mental health institution you had doctors, nurses, going on record saying she was offering blowjobs to all the males.

I do believe the mom was mean to her and beat her up at times but I also believe Natalia was molesting her brothers. You had soooo many of her neighbors at two different places say how sexual and "playful" she was with only male boys.

Also the parts the neighbors would talk about her just walking into peoples houses, eating their food, trying to touch on the grandsons.. Just bizarre and you can see she had some deep rooted mental issues as a psychopath.

Natalia ended up with another lady who took her food stamp card and social security check, the whole series was just very crazy..

I think she was born in 2003; the DNA tests and attestation from the birth mom is very convincing for me. She has no reason to lie. Plus, she clearly looks older in the later shots of her at the trial and being interviewed in 2019 than she looks in the videos at the Barnett’s house.

I think all that bizarre behavior from Natalie was a direct result of her being traumatized, mentally tortured, mostly by the Barnetts. We learned from the weirdo son forgetting he was mic’d up (:mjlol:) that there was a lot of crazy shyt that went on in that house that they are not admitting to. Natalie was so young that she doesn’t even remember all the crazy stuff that happened. Even if we just keep to what was shown, how is a 6 year old supposed to handle all that? Kids are very easily manipulated. Their perception of reality is framed mostly by the people around them. So when the Barnetts are calling her crazy, violent, overly sexual, it’s no wonder that she’d start to exhibit that behavior. For me, that explains her actions at the mental hospital and with the neighbors. She was just trying to be what she was told she was. Especially since it was a mix of things that really happened. For example, they revealed the extensive abuse later in the series and the legal expert notes that it’s quite plausible that she slept with those knives under her bed as a matter of self defense. But if the mom is telling Natalie she did that cuz she was trying to kill them, 6 year old Natalie might start to question if she does suffer from some mental illness or is inherently evil. That seems like a plausible reason for why she was randomly telling people all this stuff and why she started actually acting overtly sexual to both make patients at the hospital and her neighbor’s kids. I think Natalie needs some serious therapy, but I don’t think she was or is a psychopath. She was just a traumatized little girl doing her best to make it. I couldn’t imagine living in an apartment by myself at 8 years old being told I’m a 22 year old deviant all while dealing with a debilitating condition. No telling how someone might cope to survive that.

The story is crazy, the documentary could have been much better. The audience shouldn’t be left to guess at these logical leaps. They should have delved more into the first family that adopted her and should have done more with the mother. I’m guessing neither cooperated with the film, but they still should’ve at least documented their attempts at reaching them. The doc ended without even saying when the wife’s trial would be. Never really had a statement about the middle boys and why they’re blurred out (I could guess why, but they don’t should have stated it with any other relevant details). There was other sloppy stuff too like 6 year old Natalie having her period. Towards the end of the documentary, the legal expert says that only the Barnett’s claimed she had a period at 6 and that’s it; no one else corroborated this claim. The doc should’ve expounded there. Now that Natalie is of age, does she remember when she got her first period? Did the childhood physician note she was getting periods? If it’s just the pubic hair that’s been confirmed, the story looks a lot clearer that she was a kid being abused.

Edit: almost forgot the sloppiest thing from the doc…they just glossed over the judge disallowing the questioning of Natalie’s age at the father’s trial. What’s the point of having a legal expert if she’s not going to unpack that???? She should’ve went into how that made any legal sense. It’s obviously relevant to the case, and I’m sure there’s legal technical grounds for such a ruling, but that should’ve been explained to the audience including her take on its validity. And the judge should’ve been named. That decision is what won the father’s case. The doc says it happens and just sticks to discussing the fallout as opposed to covering the decision itself. Very underwhelming execution there.

Last edited:
Daps
Another hilarious part was the Black lawyers (crazy both parents separately hired Black lawyers).

The mom’s lawyer was a bully but he was mad funny. Dude kept insisting that they refer to Natalie as a 22 year old. During one of the calls he checks the witness and says something like “The courts have said she’s 22 are you trying to call the court liars?” in typical ‘respect the sanctity of the law’ lawyer speak.

Couldn’t be me, I would’ve shot back with “court once said you were 3/5ths of a human being :ufdup:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think she was born in 2003; the DNA tests and attestation from the birth mom is very convincing for me. She has no reason to lie. Plus, she clearly looks older in the later shots of her at the trial and being interviewed in 2019 than she looks in the videos at the Barnett’s house.

I think all that bizarre behavior from Natalie was a direct result of her being traumatized, mentally tortured, mostly by the Barnetts. We learned from the weirdo son forgetting he was mic’d up (:mjlol:) that there was a lot of crazy shyt that went on in that house that they are not admitting to. Natalie was so young that she doesn’t even remember all the crazy stuff that happened. Even if we just keep to what was shown, how is a 6 year old supposed to handle all that? Kids are very easily manipulated. Their perception of reality is framed mostly by the people around them. So when the Barnetts are calling her crazy, violent, overly sexual, it’s no wonder that she’d start to exhibit that behavior. For me, that explains her actions at the mental hospital and with the neighbors. She was just trying to be what she was told she was. Especially since it was a mix of things that really happened. For example, they revealed the extensive abuse later in the series and the legal expert notes that it’s quite plausible that she slept with those knives under her bed as a matter of self defense. But if the mom is telling Natalie she did that cuz she was trying to kill them, 6 year old Natalie might start to question if she does suffer from some mental illness or is inherently evil. That seems like a plausible reason for why she was randomly telling people all this stuff and why she started actually acting overtly sexual to both make patients at the hospital and her neighbor’s kids. I think Natalie needs some serious therapy, but I don’t think she was or is a psychopath. She was just a traumatized little girl doing her best to make it. I couldn’t imagine living in an apartment by myself at 8 years old being told I’m a 22 year old deviant all while dealing with a debilitating condition. No telling how someone might cope to survive that.

The story is crazy, the documentary could have been much better. The audience shouldn’t be left to guess at these logical leaps. They should have delved more into the first family that adopted her and should have done more with the mother. I’m guessing neither cooperated with the film, but they still should’ve at least documented their attempts at reaching them. The doc ended without even saying when the wife’s trial would be. Never really had a statement about the middle boys and why they’re blurred out (I could guess why, but they don’t should have stated it with any other relevant details). There was other sloppy stuff too like 6 year old Natalie having her period. Towards the end of the documentary, the legal expert says that only the Barnett’s claimed she had a period at 6 and that’s it; no one else corroborated this claim. The doc should’ve expounded there. Now that Natalie is of age, does she remember when she got her first period? Did the childhood physician note she was getting periods? If it’s just the pubic hair that’s been confirmed, the story looks a lot clearer that she was a kid being abused.

Edit: almost forgot the sloppiest thing from the doc…they just glossed over the judge disallowing the questioning of Natalie’s age at the father’s trial. What’s the point of having a legal expert if she’s not going to unpack that???? She should’ve went into how that made any legal sense. It’s obviously relevant to the case, and I’m sure there’s legal technical grounds for such a ruling, but that should’ve been explained to the audience including her take on its validity. And the judge should’ve been named. That decision is what won the father’s case. The doc says it happens and just sticks to discussing the fallout as opposed to covering the decision itself. Very underwhelming execution there.
I see your points...

The documentary overall was very sloppy. And at the end of the documentary, the case against the mom was dropped due to a lack of evidence and I was shocked by that how they just put it up right before the credits..

The hilarious part was how Katherine, Mike's wife was basically sexting/cheating on him with a dwarf who claimed to have eaten the box so good that he had women kick him against the walls, so many...:duck: by that guy...

I know the mom is adamant about the age but in my opinion I still feel it could've been doctored. I do not believe she was 6 years old at the age of adoption by the barnetts. And you're right, they didn't go into detail as to why the first family gave her up. And I also do no understand how the one dwarf lady was in the running to adopt her was even interviewed for the documentary.

And that "legal expert" was far from it with a clear agenda. Again I think the Barnetts were mean and abusive to her but Natalia is not innocent either. There is blame to go around for all parties involved.

Daps
The hilarious part was how Katherine, Mike's wife was basically sexting/cheating on him with a dwarf who claimed to have eaten the box so good that he had women kick him against the walls, so many...:duck: by that guy...

Mike was a full blown simp; he really gave up custody of his kids for some softcore photos from his soon to be ex wife. The Coli really needs to see this, so much material :mjlol:

On the flip side, thank God they weren’t able to adopt that Haitian kid. Just imagine the hell they would’ve put a little Black kid through. :huhldup:

Daps
know the mom is adamant about the age but in my opinion I still feel it could've been doctored. I do not believe she was 6 years old at the age of adoption by the barnetts. And you're right, they didn't go into detail as to why the first family gave her up. And I also do no understand how the one dwarf lady was in the running to adopt her was even interviewed for the documentary.

I can’t imagine you forget the day you have to give up your deformed baby. She certainly knows the truth. Birth certificates def can be doctored, but I see no reason for her to stand on a lie 16 years later.

Both those prospective dwarf adopted parents got a side eye from me. The single dwarf lady said they tried to hit her up for too much money to adopt; trying to get her to pay for past surgeries, so I got why she backed out. The dwarf couple just said the husband felt something was “off” but never really expounded; then immediately started shytting on the Barnetts and acting like Natalia was an angel:dahell:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Everyone in this doc in fukked up

That kid genius def saw too much a d shyt ruined his life also

morris

Superstar
Daps
Everyone in this doc in fukked up

That kid genius def saw too much a d shyt ruined his life also
Need to see this

funny this thread been around. this child prodigies segment came on my YT feed. I looked him up and saw people telling him to forgive himself (he also has autism)...had to dig deeper and saw the story of the dwarf con woman