The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Congrats Boston on making history coming back from a 3-0 deficit…

Heat are 0-5 with foster 0-5 with brothers and 2-3 with Noble…. Heat on the wrong side of history

@Big Boss I told you if it was anyone of these nikkas it’s over for the heat.. League put both them mofos on the call smh

You don’t know how any of this works.. If you knew anything about brothers you would know he ain’t been fukkin with Miami since the big 3… He ain’t calling shyt favorably for Miami…

Miami is 0-5 in games Foster called.. Miami is 0-5 in games Brothers called and that’s this season alone.. Gobles whistle won’t mean shyt for Miami… Foster and Brothers are the senior refs.. Gobles whistle ain’t superseding Foster and Brothers whistle
This clown continues to not know wtf he’s talking about:mjlol:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Jimmy won by 1

It's a disgusting robbery and a pity award they gave it to Jimmy
He was flat terrible in basically every game they lost and Martin was the one holding everything together
I'm legit pissed about that they robbed that guy he was an undrafted player who was arguably the best player in this series
He averaged 19PPG on 60/49/87 splits
That's over a 7 game series!

lib123

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

If you don't get the fukk outta here with this Casual ass nonsense. There's a reason why Bam is a bum despite being on this team for years with all the Heat's development and coaching.
Bam isn't a bum. If you look at his career and where he was drafted, he's exceeded expectations.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
because we kept the better martin lmao. caleb was shooting 25% overall and his brother was at 50% from 3 when the call got made. him even making the heat rotation was crazy - him stepping up in game 7? nobody seen this script
Yeah after he dropped 21 and 15 in game 6 I wasn’t expecting anything from him in G7. Then he tops that performance. I don’t think there has ever been a cast of role players who have stepped like this in a playoff run ever