The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
See that's why when everybody was talking that making history shyt I knew it was going to come back and bite them in the ass.

Boston winning those 3 games gassed their heads up thinking it was over.

Barkley tried to warn em the other night but, they (including the fans) already thought they won the series just by getting to game 7.

The Heat losing that last game wasn't going to affect them at cause they play with heart and grit and their mental toughness as a team is probably the best in the league.
tumblr_o1c1z6x09Q1v52v3do1_500.gif

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
@Draje , I’ll eat my L

Caleb Martin saved your season, you still ain’t winning shyt with Jimmy butler as your best player & Miami still ain’t winning the championship:umad:

Fukk Boston for laying that egg :pacspit: :pacspit:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
As a fellow Brown, Jaylen is my favorite player. Me and my brother call him Cousin Jaylen but his ball security is trash. No doubt about it. He needs to do the Luol Deng hand strengthening exercises with the bowls of rice.

This is why I've advocated for him to handle the ball more in the regular season. The regular season is practice time in the NBA. He should've been getting more touches to work on his handle and prepare him for moments like this, when Jayson doesn't have it.

He was ill-prepared to handle the ball more than he usually does. That is on the coaching. They have all the talent on the roster to forgive a few more Jaylen turnovers in some regular season games without worrying about losing ground in the standings. I think he'll be much better outside of Boston where he'll actually get an opportunity to handle the ball and improve his decision making. He'll be forced to elsewhere because Jayson is the man in Boston. And I'll still root for him like I did for Rondo and Avery. :manny: