The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Heat cant complain about anything after Butler got a gazillion free throws in 60 seconds.
Man please. You mean when Butler finally woke up? He was the only one getting any calls. Boston was getting some ridiculous shyt everytime the Heat got close..

Bam and Jimmy played like bytches for 95% of the night and they should've still won

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
the refball was crazy all night

phantom calls on tatum brown rebounds where nobody touched them leading to 4 ft and 3 pts :russ:

saying a clear hook that happened before the foul was only incidental contact so it cancels out the foul that happened after, and then also awarding the made bucket that happened as a result of the hook :mjlol:

missing horford's forearm shiver on bam's chest on that late block :laff:

and then following that up by calling a foul on martin after a clear tatum pushoff where he fully extends his arm because he cant get by :troll:
And these bytches in here have the nerve to say Jimmy got help from the refs

I'm leaving this thread. We'll see them Game 7

Yall are lucky I don't know how to make smileys

I'd make :mjcry: lightskinned with a hairline

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I don't think I ever been in the triple A like this and we took a L.. fml 🤦🏿‍♂️

Did he really make that on rebound off 3 sec rebound?!

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

Gonna replay this video x100 times tonight to get that Derrick White game winner out my mind. That shyt was fake.